Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "6" NCAA Super Regional Tickets for sale

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    I'm pretty sure everybody here understands supply and demand. However, I don't walk into Wal Mart and bid on a TV in a silent auction with the people next to me. They name their price and if I want it, I pay it. I don't mind somebody making money off their tickets if they choose not to use them, but if you're going to do the whole "message me your best offer" thing, at least give them a time frame, preferably with enough time to explore another option if they end up not getting these. That way they don't have to keep asking if the tickets are still available.
    I have never sold tickets before. I am not an Ole Miss/ULL/LSU fan. I got these two tickets from a friend. He told me to get what I could for them. My first thought was eBay which is a bidding site. eBay would not allow me to list because of the time restraint. I looked all over and couldn't find any site where tickets to this game were being sold. So I thought I would use this website to try to get what I can for them. Evidently this site doesn't work that way. Sorry to upset you guys. I will sell the tickets somewhere else.

Default Re: NCAA Super Regional Tickets for sale

Quote Originally Posted by fan_man View Post
    I have never sold tickets before. I am not an Ole Miss/ULL/LSU fan. I got these two tickets from a friend. He told me to get what I could for them. My first thought was eBay which is a bidding site. eBay would not allow me to list because of the time restraint. I looked all over and couldn't find any site where tickets to this game were being sold. So I thought I would use this website to try to get what I can for them. Evidently this site doesn't work that way. Sorry to upset you guys. I will sell the tickets somewhere else.
    At $900 you will get some fools gold!

Craigslist is full of ticket activity and purely capitalist.

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/sear...ional&sort=rel

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Craigslist is full of ticket activity and purely capitalist.

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/sear...ional&sort=rel
    'Merica

How many of those are actually from here and calling us ULL?

Default Re: "6" NCAA Super Regional Tickets for sale

Craigslist reeks of Mississippi.

I hope you get stuck with the tickets! Go crawl back in the hole you came from... Stop trying to make a buck off of Cajun fans.

People like you make me want to punch a ____ing hooker.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Your not a UL fan calling us ULL placed between 2 SEC schools! Cat your trying to sell tickets on a UL site and you dont even know your customers better than that? Really, Kau Kat, not good sells technique at all!

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaL View Post
    People like you make me want to punch a ____ing hooker.
    Done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2