Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Doak Walker Rank'em...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,752

    Default Doak Walker Rank'em...

    http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...d=60#topOfList


    Fenroy is at the bottom... a little help please


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,752

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Rank 'Em: Doak Walker Award

    * (#1 Votes)Points 1 Javon Ringer (13,838) 262,123
    * 2 Shonn Greene (9,458) 245,203
    * 3 Knowshon Moreno (2,660) 194,072
    * 4 Evan Royster (942) 182,576
    * 5 Kendall Hunter (1,738) 180,247
    * 6 Glen Coffee (3,160) 171,998
    * 7 Donald Brown (1,074) 171,450
    * 8 Jacquizz Rodgers (2,052) 162,203
    * 9 LeSean McCoy (538) 152,921
    * 10 Tyrell Fenroy (245) 130,027


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark
    Posts
    1,681

    Ragin' Cajuns Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    i just did my cajun civic duty and ranked the train #1!! geaux tyrell!!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,785

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Do Fenroy a favor and rank them in the exact opposoite order they are listed right now


    igeaux.mobi


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,752

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    _ Do Fenroy a favor and rank them in the exact opposoite order they are listed right now


    igeaux.mobi _
    s'actly why I posted it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    _ Do Fenroy a favor and rank them in the exact opposoite order they are listed right now


    igeaux.mobi _
    I think it would be better to post the top vote-getters behind Fenroy, since he is not likely to catch the front-runners. That would enable him to gain on the guys immediately in front of him. JMHO

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,752

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ I think it would be better to post the top vote-getters behind Fenroy, since he is not likely to catch the front-runners. That would enable him to gain on the guys immediately in front of him. JMHO _
    there are only 10

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ there are only 10 _
    And your point is ...?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,752

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Fenroy is closing in on 9th place....


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    462

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Rank 'Em: Doak Walker Award(#1 Votes)Points
    1 Javon Ringer (18,294) 395,457
    2 Shonn Greene (14,883) 383,377
    3 Knowshon Moreno (4,394) 310,869
    4 Kendall Hunter (3,264) 289,100
    5 Evan Royster (1,484) 284,716
    6 Donald Brown (3,424) 279,257
    7 Glen Coffee (4,773) 272,021
    8 Jacquizz Rodgers (3,446) 264,179
    9 LeSean McCoy (797) 238,153
    10 Tyrell Fenroy (1,409) 212,659


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,486
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    If you want Fenroy to climb what you need thim to do is surpass 5-9

    In order to this you can't give 5-9 votes or they will get bumped up along with Fenroy in effect keeping his climb incremental.

    If you want Fenroy to climb pick him #1 then the current 4th=2nd, 3rd=3rd, 2nd=4th, 1st=5th stop there as all you have to do is pick your top 5.

    1 Tyrell Fenroy
    2 Kendall Hunter
    3 Knowshon Moreno
    4 Shonn Greene
    5 Javon Ringer

    jmo

    http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...d=60#topOfList


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark
    Posts
    1,681

    Ragin' Cajuns Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    he seems to have more #1 votes than 2 other players. he's got twice as many as one of them. whatever the outcome, this is a great achievement for tyrell, and also for our program. we should milk this one huge.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,752

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Saint View Post
    _ he seems to have more #1 votes than 2 other players. he's got twice as many as one of them. whatever the outcome, this is a great achievement for tyrell, and also for our program. we should milk this one huge. _
    he does but I'd guess he ranks 10th in most other people predictions.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    6,464

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ If you want Fenroy to climb what you need thim to do is surpass 5-9

    In order to this you can't give 5-9 votes or they will get bumped up along with Fenroy in effect keeping his climb incremental.

    If you want Fenroy to climb pick him #1 then the current 4th=2nd, 3rd=3rd, 2nd=4th, 1st=5th stop there as all you have to do is pick your top 5.

    1 Tyrell Fenroy
    2 Kendall Hunter
    3 Knowshon Moreno
    4 Shonn Greene
    5 Javon Ringer

    jmo

    http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...d=60#topOfList _

    Fenroy needs to have a spectacular game vs. Troy in this most important game of the year. That and a win will bring him more national attention. His last three games were average by his standards and by the standards of a Doak Walker Award winner. Great backs step up to the challenge and I think you will see him do that this week. Then, more national acclaim will follow and a better chance of winning this thing along with it. I don't think this is a career achievement award but an award for this year's performance only. Two more great games could do it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harker Heights, TX
    Posts
    4,457

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    I agree. It seems like Fenroy has had fewer carries in the last couple of games or so than he had earlier in the season. Maybe it's just me. That can't be helping his totals.


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Doak Walker Rank'em...

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ If you want Fenroy to climb what you need thim to do is surpass 5-9

    In order to this you can't give 5-9 votes or they will get bumped up along with Fenroy in effect keeping his climb incremental.

    If you want Fenroy to climb pick him #1 then the current 4th=2nd, 3rd=3rd, 2nd=4th, 1st=5th stop there as all you have to do is pick your top 5.

    1 Tyrell Fenroy
    2 Kendall Hunter
    3 Knowshon Moreno
    4 Shonn Greene
    5 Javon Ringer

    jmo

    http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...d=60#topOfList _
    That's what I was talking about, but you said it better (or at least more clearly!). Now, everyone get out there and keep on voting!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •