Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: #1 Seeds Eliminated From Regional Play

Default Re: #1 Seeds Eliminated From Regional Play

I know I know I'm getting way ahead of myself buuuut does this mean if we get passed Ole Miss we will be facing Virginia/Maryland in the first round??

That is correct… I've said this almost all season. The top 4 teams are Virginia, UL, Oregon State, and Cal Poly. Well… UCI took care of Oregon State last night, and Cal Poly was bounced by Pepperdine. IMO, if both Virginia and UL make it to Omaha, whomever wins our side of the bracket (UL or Virginia) wins the whole thing. GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    That is correct… I've said this almost all season. The top 4 teams are Virginia, UL, Oregon State, and Cal Poly. Well… UCI took care of Oregon State last night, and Cal Poly was bounced by Pepperdine. IMO, if both Virginia and UL make it to Omaha, whomever wins our side of the bracket (UL or Virginia) wins the whole thing. GEAUX CAJUNS!
    I agree

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

A matchup between Louisiana and Maryland would be interesting considering John Szefc's their coach.

VObserver is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ragin' Cajuns Re: #1 Seeds Eliminated From Regional Play

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    I have the UL/Virginia winner vs the OSU/Louisville winner in the Championship game.

Tough draws but TO be the best, you have to beat the best!! Wooooooooooo!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2