Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Thread: Smackinations of the Rebel

Default Re: Smackinations of the Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by Uofm3140 View Post
    Also, on average, our trailers are 54k more expensive than your mansions.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ms/oxford/#data

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/la/lafayette/#data
    We put trucks on our trailers roofs...your argument is invalid.

Ahead of you in academics by a long shot. Tied for seventh in the nation among public universities with 25 Rhodes scholars. Top 3 honors college. Just FYI, our entrance requirements are so low due to a mandate requiring all MS universities to have the same entrance requirements as our African American universities in the state.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandre...ies?int=9a3408
    Sweet talk will get you nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by OBReb View Post
    The reason people are mad is because we would offer a ton of standing room only, and virtually unlimited tickets to the outfield. No matter who the person was a fan of. You just have to show up and buy them.

win.....more......games

Just FYI, our entrance requirements are so low due to a mandate requiring all MS universities to have the same entrance requirements as our African American universities in the state.
    Wow. Our school integrated relatively nicely and peacefully.... What next, a showing of Mississippi Burning as something you are proud of?

Ahead of you in academics by a long shot. Tied for seventh in the nation among public universities with 25 Rhodes scholars. Top 3 honors college. Just FYI, our entrance requirements are so low due to a mandate requiring all MS universities to have the same entrance requirements as our African American universities in the state.

Rhodes Scholars are selected by previous winners. For decades, in our district they went almost exclusively to Ole Miss, Tulane & Arkansas. You can't tell me all the really bright kids in the district go to those three schools. So are your kids smart, or are your alumni cronies?

For all of your age (1848), size, budget and history, you aren't even SREB Doc I, you're Doc II like us... and Jackson State: LINK BTW, MSU and USM are both Doc I (we'll be there in another 3-4 years, too.)

Our Research budget in 2012 was $65M (it's almost $80M now), yours was $121M (far behind MSU's $233M): LINK

But your data includes the Medical Center. The most recent data for the Med campus, 2010 (which had more than doubled in 3 years, so we have to assume it was even larger by 2012) was $75M: LINK

So your research budget in Oxford was no more than $46M, well behind ours.

So yes, your campus, like your coeds, is beautiful.

But apparently, neither are particularly intellectual.

PS Bobby Jindal was Rhodes Scholar. So that won't win you any friends around here anyway.

Campuses and coeds don't win ballgames.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Rhodes Scholars are selected by previous winners. For decades, in our district they went almost exclusively to Ole Miss, Tulane & Arkansas. You can't tell me all the really bright kids in the district go to those three schools. So are your kids smart, or are your alumni cronies?

For all of your age (1848), size, budget and history, you aren't even SREB Doc I, you're Doc II like us... and Jackson State: LINK BTW, MSU and USM are both Doc I (we'll be there in another 3-4 years, too.)

Our Research budget in 2012 was $65M (it's almost $80M now), yours was $121M (far behind MSU's $233M): LINK

But your data includes the Medical Center. The most recent data for the Med campus, 2010 (which had more than doubled in 3 years, so we have to assume it was even larger by 2012) was $75M: LINK

So your research budget in Oxford was no more than $46M, well behind ours.

So yes, your campus, like your coeds, is beautiful.

But apparently, neither are particularly intellectual.
    This, my friend, was a well-crafted and focused post. It pulled the curtain back on the hypocrisy of the Ole Miss arrogance. Well done! (In a parlance our friends ay UM might understand: "Way to call "bullsh*$!") Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    This, my friend, was a well-crafted and focused post. It pulled the curtain back on the hypocrisy of the Ole Miss arrogance. Well done! (In a parlance our friends ay UM might understand: "Way to call "bullsh*$!") Geaux Cajuns!
    Thanks. Funny, I was hoping one of the Ole Miss fans would answer by now...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Thanks. Funny, I was hoping one of the Ole Miss fans would answer by now...
    I don't know about all that... But we did cure aids... Just saying...

Well Cajun's I am about to sign off... Had fun, great baseball IQ for the most part. Looking forward to a great series.

Hotty Toddy! go to hell LSUX!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23