_ _ _ _

Thread: New Video Board at Cajun Dome

Default New Video Board at Cajun Dome

Story on new video board at Cajun Dome

http://www.katc.com/Global/category....&nav=menu209_5

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: New Video Board at Cajun Dome

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta 1 View Post
    _ Story on new video board at Cajun Dome

http://www.katc.com/Global/category....&nav=menu209_5 _
    HOLY ____!!!!

Also, good to hear about hosting those local high schools games too. That will be some good pub for the program.

Danny Broussard: For our kids to be able to play in something like this...it's impressive. Its like going to a Hornets game, if not better. It's gonna be exciting to come play in here.

Will we all be headed to the Dome on Nov 4th to see the basketball team or the scoreboard?

man that thing is sweet! anyone else notice the LED marquis that wraps around on the bottom of the second deck seating? That's very pro-like. We could host some NCAA tourny regions in the near future with this... what you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    _ Will we all be headed to the Dome on Nov 4th to see the basketball team or the scoreboard? _
    Scoreboard. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    We could host some NCAA tourny regions in the near future with this... what you guys think? _
    When the topic has come up in the past, the major obstacle is that the Dome doesn't seat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb View Post
    _ When the topic has come up in the past, the major obstacle is that the Dome doesn't seat enough. _
    I'm sure it is an issue, but I remember being in Nashville for our last Tourney game in 2005 and that place didn't look that much bigger than the CajunDome. However, even if it was deemed that the CajunDome was big enough, I think the fact that there is a lack of lodging, nice lodging, in that area is also a pretty big factor.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

I know the scoreboard and visuals are the marquee piece of this, but you guys are not going to believe the sound system that went along with this upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ I'm sure it is an issue, but I remember being in Nashville for our last Tourney game in 2005 and that place didn't look that much bigger than the CajunDome.
    I was there too (a legendary road trip sponsored by Z and Fish).

The Sommet (nee Gaylord) Center is an NHL arena and seats 19,000 for basketball while the Cajundome (depending on seating setup) maxes out near 13,000.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ I'm sure it is an issue, but I remember being in Nashville for our last Tourney game in 2005 and that place didn't look that much bigger than the CajunDome. However, even if it was deemed that the CajunDome was big enough, I think the fact that there is a lack of lodging, nice lodging, in that area is also a pretty big factor. _
    The Acadiana Motel is not more than two miles away. And they offer hourly rates!