Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: GM: 2 ULM v. Louisiana

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: GM: 2 ULM v. Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Not cool, man. Not cool. I stopped looking at the score at 8-1 then we get home from dinner and see that. I nearly started shouting "BULL PEN!"

Wow Compton got it where it hurts

a five ball count ---3 on the scoreboard and 2 in his pants---It is so different than getting hit somewhere else---For you never having been balled guys(well testicle balled)---It really hurts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    They probably drove down in a yellow cheese wagon and are staying at Microtel in Opelousas.
    Actually they are staying across from the dome. If you're out late tonight, honk when you drive by. So they look like they have uniforms that well...never mind. It's not the players' (kids) fault their program is in the financial shape it is. But it was their decision to go school there, so raggedy ars uniforms it is. Sad....but so, so hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Not cool, man. Not cool. I stopped looking at the score at 8-1 then we get home from dinner and see that. I nearly started shouting "BULL PEN!"
    My bad, very bad typo.

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

My bad, very bad typo.
    No worries. A thousand scenarios popped into my head as to how we could give up 8 runs in an inning. All thousand of them naturally went to Carson being taken out and our bullpen adventures continuing.

Did anyone else see the ULM team after both games? As I'm leaving the stadium, They are in shallow right, grouped up and watching, like what seemed to be in pure amazement, our guys rake the mound. I mean EVERY ONE of them were staring like a kid at a freakin circus. Almost like they wanted to go ask for autographs, but just a little too shy. Tonight they seemed a little more mesmerized by the thousands of kids running everywhere.....but still eyeing the hell out of our mound crew. Can anyone explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Kinda looks like ULM may end up being our first round opponent in conference tournament with the 8th seed. Modest chance it shakes out this way.
    I hope that is not the case as they have the worst WP in the conference, even with out 5 games vs. them not included in the Cajuns OWP component of the RPI.

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    Did anyone else see the ULM team after both games? As I'm leaving the stadium, They are in shallow right, grouped up and watching, like what seemed to be in pure amazement, our guys rake the mound. I mean EVERY ONE of them were staring like a kid at a freakin circus. Almost like they wanted to go ask for autographs, but just a little too shy. Tonight they seemed a little more mesmerized by the thousands of kids running everywhere.....but still eyeing the hell out of our mound crew. Can anyone explain this?
    They were shocked speachless we have no tarp to manhandle, or basepaths to groom, like they do.

UL Baseball Re: GM: 2 ULM v. Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I hope that is not the case as they have the worst WP in the conference, even with out 5 games vs. them not included in the Cajuns OWP component of the RPI.
    South Alabama would have the worst OWP contribution in the conference.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    We might need to start handling poor RPI games like our softball team, just cancel the games.

We might need to start handling poor RPI games like our softball team, just cancel the games.
    We can't cancel conference games.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    We can't cancel conference games.
    I wasn't specific enough. I was thinking of the non-conference, horrible RPI games. Woulda made a big difference this year.

Greg Davis came out of the game in the 6th.....and people actually didn't leave.
    Just one more - upon completing a brain transplant, the nurse complimented the doctor saying you must have slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night. He said no. I shook hands with Greg Davis.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5