_ _ _ _

Thread: Recruits at the Game question...

Default Recruits at the Game question...

As I was walking around before the game, I saw about 30 recruits being given the tour, then saw them again in the stands during the game...

Anyone know what was there? Was one hell of an exciting atmosphere for recruits to get to see... it got LOUD in the Swamp late in the game!

Clutch0364 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Recruits at the Game question...

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    _ As I was walking around before the game, I saw about 30 recruits being given the tour, then saw them again in the stands during the game...

Anyone know what was there? Was one hell of an exciting atmosphere for recruits to get to see... it got LOUD in the Swamp late in the game! _
    I heard Ricky Johnson from Carencro (Arkansas Commitment) and Robert Walker from Mamou were in attendance.

Default Re: Recruits at the Game question...

By the bathroom by tree, Jesse St. Julien bumped into me and spilled his jungle juice on me, drunk off his arse. I laughed and talked to him for a minute. He told me he was supposed to be on some "recruiting thing". I tried to instill a little wisdom but he told me and I qoute " I got what I wanted out of UL, I'm not coming here anyway". If you are getting drunk during a "recruiting thing" then your head is not on straight, I was his age just a few years back so I some what understand. Good luck to that young man