_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Z...

Ragin' Cajuns Sorry Z...

But Drew and the SAINTS are going to complete my PERFECT football weekend by punkin' Jake and da arnolds!!!

SAINTS 38
    arnolds 17

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Sorry Z...

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ But Drew and the SAINTS are going to complete my PERFECT football weekend by punkin' Jake and da arnolds!!!

SAINTS 38
    arnolds 17 _
    I must tell you, after what I witnessed last night it wouldnt bother me at all! If Carolina loses, I'll even PM everyone here my cell# and home# so you can crank call me!

Great seeing you yesterday!

Z

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Sorry Z...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ I must tell you, after what I witnessed last night it wouldnt bother me at all! If Carolina loses, I'll even PM everyone here my cell# and home# so you can crank call me!

Great seeing you yesterday!

Z _
    LOL!! Great seeing you too! Did you get to eat at KDC? That food was UNBELIEVABLE!!!

_ LOL!! Great seeing you too! Did you get to eat at KDC? That food was UNBELIEVABLE!!! _
    Did not eat the KdC grub. I know it is excellent, it always is. Had business to attend to at the Tree, so I split.

Glad I went by, though. The nasty PMs from Cajun Charlie, harrassing me for not coming were one thing....the ticking package I received this week with the Church Point post mark finally sealed the deal.

I figured I had to go by KdC or risk bodily harm.

Thats definitely some good people.

Z

Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ But Drew and the SAINTS are going to complete my PERFECT football weekend by punkin' Jake and da arnolds!!!

SAINTS 38
    arnolds 17 _
    Damn was that prediction wrong lol Geaux Jake!

The cream rises to the top.

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

But Drew and the SAINTS are going to complete my PERFECT football weekend by punkin' Jake and da arnolds!!!

SAINTS 38
    arnolds 17

Oops! Go Jake!!

By the way, I thought that idiot that uses the name "Arnolds" used that for referring to Atlanta?

Drew Brees ends up with qb rating of 58.7
    Jake D has a stellar 122.3

D Brees is lucky those 2 other potential ints were dropped or his rating would be 15.

Congrats Jake

Congrats Panthers

Props to all the Ben Arnolds out there!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ Oops! Go Jake!!

By the way, I thought that idiot that uses the name "Arnolds" used that for referring to Atlanta? _
    which idiot are you talking about, Red? Whats the tie in with ATL?

Z

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Well glad you are back--sorry about having you in the wrong city and job !!!! How about Jake the Snake?????? One of the great wins in our history last night---Z was up in the press box for State Farm and wish you could have seen the president and the folkes in the room---intensity for the cause

this thing is really in the right direction---please tell you dad hello for me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Well glad you are back--sorry about having you in the wrong city and job !!!! How about Jake the Snake?????? One of the great wins in our history last night---Z was up in the press box for State Farm and wish you could have seen the president and the folkes in the room---intensity for the cause

this thing is really in the right direction---please tell you dad hello for me!!!!! _

I'll do it Boomer! Thanks for coming by yesterday. Glad to see Mr Mandola(sp?) out there too.

Hope to see you guys for Homecoming!

Z

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Drew Brees ends up with qb rating of 58.7
    Jake D has a stellar 122.3

D Brees is lucky those 2 other potential ints were dropped or his rating would be 15.

Congrats Jake

Congrats Panthers

Props to all the Ben Arnolds out there!

Z _
    Looks like you won't be giving out your cell number.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Looks like you won't be giving out your cell number. _
    Psyche!

Z

I just noticed the Dallas St. Louis score. How about them Cowboys? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    _ I just noticed the Dallas St. Louis score. How about them Cowboys? LOL. _
    haz is such a great coach.....the last 3 weeks of the 2002 season prove what a "genus" he is.

Z

Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    _ I just noticed the Dallas St. Louis score. How about them Cowboys? LOL. _
    Let's not go there Buddy!!!!! lol

_ Did not eat the KdC grub. I know it is excellent, it always is. Had business to attend to at the Tree, so I split.

Glad I went by, though. The nasty PMs from Cajun Charlie, harrassing me for not coming were one thing....the ticking package I received this week with the Church Point post mark finally sealed the deal.

I figured I had to go by KdC or risk bodily harm.

Thats definitely some good people.

Z _
    The Krewe was in awe!! Celebrities abounded....Z, NO C, Turbine, BOP, Frenchie, the Pres- T Joe Savoie, and Missing Mandy. The food wasn't too shabby. Amazing what some of our folks can do with spam. It actually resembles pork, beef or chicken when prepared correctly. Amazing!!

And yes Z I have photos of you being there. So,I have contacted my "friends" in CP to pull in their horns. Dats some bad peoples, yeah.

All in all a great day for the Krewe... celebrities galore and a great win. Petty hard to top that. Speaking of the game, our back up QB has the nads. He could've folded his tent, but he actually got better, or so it seemed to me. The young man has a big, big, heart! And speaking of hearts. This type of game is not reccommended for someone with a pacemaker. I had to keep touching it to see if it was clicking too fast.

Thanks for coming by everyone. You know that you and any other visitor are always welcomed at the KdC tailgating spot.

_ which idiot are you talking about, Red? Whats the tie in with ATL?

Z _
    Quick question Z. What two teams Jake wanted to play for, spurned him, and have a combined record of 0-3 and 2-7 against Jake?

No doubt Mrs. Express was not a happy camper when I said NO, NO not enough time has passed I will pull for the Panthers as long as Jake plays there. He is a Cajun for life, heck we can't even be sure the Saints are a New Orleans franchise for another decade.

PS: Answer is Tulane who told Jake they planed on giving him a scholarship, and of course the Saints who said they would give him a chance. Now Hassless admits he never really meant it because he never believed Jake was good enough to even spell a wounded EGO.

Lets refresh some memories about JH. He called a news conference to review film with members of the local media after he lost a playoff spot because he refused to play Jake. Folks I have never, ever heard of a coach doing such a thing before or since in my life. Boy was he trying to save a fragile EGO.

Congratulations to the Rams for taking down the Mighty CowBoys, but why isn't the EGO leading the Rams? He is available. Could it be because he threw JH under the bus in the last days of ROME. The EGO, "Sure I support Coach Haslett as long as he is here."

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    _ Quick question Z. What two teams Jake wanted to play for, spurned him, and have a combined record of 0-3 and 2-7 against Jake?

No doubt Mrs. Express was not a happy camper when I said NO, NO not enough time has passed I will pull for the Panthers as long as Jake plays there. He is a Cajun for life, heck we can't even be sure the Saints are a New Orleans franchise for another decade.

PS: Answer is Tulane who told Jake they planed on giving him a scholarship, and of course the Saints who said they would give him a chance. Now Hassless admits he never really meant it because he never believed Jake was good enough to even spell a wounded EGO.

Lets refresh some memories about JH. He called a news conference to review film with members of the local media after he lost a playoff spot because he refused to play Jake. Folks I have never, ever heard of a coach doing such a thing before or since in my life. Boy was he trying to save a fragile EGO.

Congratulations to the Rams for taking down the Mighty CowBoys, but why isn't the EGO leading the Rams? He is available. Could it be because he threw JH under the bus in the last days of ROME. The EGO, "Sure I support Coach Haslett as long as he is here." _
    And JH is now winning with anohter QB who he had with the Saints and also thought not good enough to replace the EGO.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Sorry Z...

Wow, had to open my big mouth, DIDN'T I!?? The SAINTS WOULD pick today to go to Charlotte and lay an egg!! Kudos to Jake, he deserved it today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast