_ _ _ _

Thread: Ernest Andrus

Blog Entries

UL Football Ernest Andrus

My little brother is a rising star at Northside High School He stands about 6'3 190 and he plays Strong Safety. He is a Junior right now and having a break out season so far. He is book smart so he will be a D-1 prospect before you know it he just need to take his ACT. If any of you are going to go to a Northside game just look for Ernest Andrus #24 and tell me what you think of him. Hopefully he can get an offer from UL or any other instate school because he wants to be close to home.

Default Re: Ernest Andrus

As in Tyson Andrus? Would've killed to get that dude in Vermilion and White.

Blog Entries

UL Football Re: Ernest Andrus

My little brother had 3sacks 1 FF against TCHS and is on front of todays paper.
    Future Cajun?

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    _ My little brother had 3sacks 1 FF against TCHS and is on front of todays paper.
    Future Cajun? _
    I saw most of the game, there are a few as in Andrus and Trevor Goodie I would like to see in a Cajun uni!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    _ My little brother had 3sacks 1 FF against TCHS and is on front of todays paper.
    Future Cajun? _
    I was at the game, and it was a great game. I like Andrus, Willis, Carter and Goode. Of the three seniors, Carter has his ACT and GPA