_ _ _ _

Thread: Cajun Talk on Radio

Default Cajun Talk on Radio

With Jay-bird out yesterday the NBC show was pushed back until today. Jay or Scott will be hosting the show.

For those who can't wait until 5 to talk/listen to for Cajun news, don't forget Cajuns beat writer Josh Parrott is always on the sportsnote at 2:30 every wednesday.. ( link to station and internet feed)

call in # 337-962-5545 sportsnote@hotmail.com or post any thoughts opine's or questions in this fabulous Cajuns web-site provided to us by turbine and his sponsors and donors.

Default Re: Cajun Talk on Radio

Thanks for the info! Not too long ago, we used to be able to get UL games via a feed on iTunes. I can't find that link anymore. Has the station taken it down, or is it hidden somewhere? The current setup is next to impossible for us Mac users to access.

Also, the actual url for the live link so that us pda users could listen over our phones would be nice (for both 1420 and 105.1).

Quote Originally Posted by justafan View Post
    Also, the actual url for the live link so that us pda users could listen over our phones would be nice (for both 1420 and 105.1).
    with this be it for 1420 ???

http://regent.player.abacast.com/player/?pid=kpelam

No, that won't work on my pda. I need the actual stream URL. This is what used to work but doesn't anymore:

‘lafayette.edgeboss.net/wmedia-live/lafayette/23330/32_lafayette-kpelam2_070829.asx’

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by justafan View Post
    No, that won't work on my pda. I need the actual stream URL. This is what used to work but doesn't anymore:

'lafayette.edgeboss.net/wmedia-live/lafayette/23330/32_lafayette-kpelam2_070829.asx'
    How about this one?

http://regent.abacast.com/gateway/ge...asp?sc=kpel-am

No - I tried it in both PocketTunes and Kinoma Player (I have a TREO680). That string opens windows media on my computer so since it's a windows media stream it should be compatible with those players so I think it's not the string I need. Thanks for the help though.

i have seen jay.. so he will be doing the NBC show..

ps. of course the joke now is .. can i get over and compose myself after seeing jay to do my show ( big grins)