_ _ _ _

Thread: I love the accolades the Cajuns are getting, but...

Default I love the accolades the Cajuns are getting, but...

Several things concern me:

1. I hope the football players are not reading the message boards. It is too early in the year for them to be thinking they shold play in the Rose Bowl rather than the NO Bowl.

2. In view of all of the accolades, I hope our players do not suffer shoulder injuries from patting themelves on the back.

3. Earth to UL fans, UNT will want to win this Saturday night too. They have got some good (albeit young) talent on offense. Even though they only scored only 10 against FIU, they ran up 500 yards offense. Can they score more?

I just hope our players are going to respect UNT, because they will come in with a chip on their shoulders. A let down right about now would be an instant momentum killer.

If our players play their game and do not take this game lightly, we should win easily, but we cannot afford to look ahead to ASU.

Geaux Cajuns!

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: I love the accolades the Cajuns are getting, but...

I agree with alot you have stated, but I hope our UL players have a chip on their shoulder, for the last lost to UNT!

Default Re: I love the accolades the Cajuns are getting, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    _ Several things concern me:

1. I hope the football players are not reading the message boards. It is too early in the year for them to be thinking they shold play in the Rose Bowl rather than the NO Bowl.

2. In view of all of the accolades, I hope our players do not suffer shoulder injuries from patting themelves on the back.

3. Earth to UL fans, UNT will want to win this Saturday night too. They have got some good (albeit young) talent on offense. Even though they only scored only 10 against FIU, they ran up 500 yards offense. Can they score more?

I just hope our players are going to respect UNT, because they will come in with a chip on their shoulders. A let down right about now would be an instant momentum killer.

If our players play their game and do not take this game lightly, we should win easily, but we cannot afford to look ahead to ASU.

Geaux Cajuns! _

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please remember we have been here before!!!! Got picked up to be let down again. Just win baby.

If this is going to be a successful program then we need to get used to the accolades. That is no excuse not to show up on Saturday so this team needs to learn that. We will see what happens.