_ _ _ _

Thread: Sun Belt POW's

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Sun Belt POW's

Tyrell Fenroy has been named SBC Offensive player of the week for his performance against Kansas State.

Derek Keyes (18 tackles) has been named Defensive player of the week.

Default Re: Sun Belt POW's

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    _ Tyrell Fenroy has been named SBC Offensive player of the week for his performance against Kansas State.

Derek Keyes (18 tackles) has been named Defensive player of the week. _
    I cannot lie, Keyes went off!

I would perfer if a DB did not make 18 tackles a game though, that means that our second line of Defense is making too many stops. But congrats to Derek on a well played game.

More importatly great job by the SBC for recognizing Fenroy, too bad they were a week too late. He should have been back to back POW.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Sun Belt POW's

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _ I cannot lie, Keyes went off! _

I'm sure that's 18 times that a K State player felt the pain. Keyes is always out to peel caps. It's always a pleasure to watch a defensive player as intense as this guy. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    _ I would perfer if a DB did not make 18 tackles a game though, that means that our second line of Defense is making too many stops. But congrats to Derek on a well played game.

More importatly great job by the SBC for recognizing Fenroy, too bad they were a week too late. He should have been back to back POW. _
    dont worry, he will be when he rushes for 211 and 2 tds this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    _ I would perfer if a DB did not make 18 tackles a game though, that means that our second line of Defense is making too many stops. But congrats to Derek on a well played game.

More importatly great job by the SBC for recognizing Fenroy, too bad they were a week too late. He should have been back to back POW. _

True but this is not bad if a team passes as much as K-State did which is going to set up your DB's to have to make more tackles. However, I see what you are saying since they still had time to run for almost 200 yards against us as well.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleton View Post
    _ I'm sure that's 18 times that a K State player felt the pain. Keyes is always out to peel caps. It's always a pleasure to watch a defensive player as intense as this guy. Congratulations. _
    And that type of intensity is contagious. Intensity makes all the difference in the world on defense. If the defense stays sharp and aggressive, we can take the Belt.

Congratulations Keyes and Fenroy!