_ _ _ _

Thread: WTF?

Default WTF?

I was channel surfing last night and came across UL's very own Gerald Hebert and the football teams strength and conditioning coach being interviewed on cable 4 (Louisiana Channel) if I recall. Not too bad of an interview, Gerald mentioned the expansion of the football stadium from 31k to 46k, addition of many press boxes, and new softball and baseball fields. At the end, the invterviewer gave them each some t-shirts from the tv station and get this, gave them each an LSU hat. WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    I was channel surfing last night and came across UL's very own Gerald Hebert and the football teams strength and conditioning coach being interviewed on cable 4 (Louisiana Channel) if I recall. Not too bad of an interview, Gerald mentioned the expansion of the football stadium from 31k to 46k, addition of many press boxes, and new softball and baseball fields. At the end, the invterviewer gave them each some t-shirts from the tv station and get this, gave them each an LSU hat. WHAT?
    Less focus on the dumb interviewer, more focus on new facilities!

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: WHAT?

_ I was channel surfing last night and came across UL's very own Gerald Hebert and the football teams strength and conditioning coach being interviewed on cable 4 (Louisiana Channel) if I recall. Not too bad of an interview, Gerald mentioned the expansion of the football stadium from 31k to 46k, addition of many press boxes, and new softball and baseball fields. At the end, the invterviewer gave them each some t-shirts from the tv station and get this, gave them each an LSU hat. WHAT? _
    This is all so confusing, did you dream this last night?

No No my friend, they were talking about the Kent St. game so it must have been recorded monday or Tuesday, I think I heard the station was in NOLA. Regardless, Gerald did say, and I quote (roughly) "After renovations of Cajun Field, it will have all the amenities of a new stadium". He said "within the next 5 years UL will see a radical growth" in so many words.

In reference to the new baseball field and softball fields, that can be taken many different ways. Will they be replacing the actual grass or does that mean an entire new stadium? I don't know, I guess we will have to wait.

I also recieved in an email, a rendering of Cajun Field (post renovation) and I must say it looks really good.

I still can't believe they gave them BR gear. haha

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ No No my friend, they were talking about the Kent St. game so it must have been recorded monday or Tuesday, I think I heard the station was in NOLA. Regardless, Gerald did say, and I quote (roughly) "After renovations of Cajun Field, it will have all the amenities of a new stadium". He said "within the next 5 years UL will see a radical growth" in so many words.

In reference to the new baseball field and softball fields, that can be taken many different ways. Will they be replacing the actual grass or does that mean an entire new stadium? I don't know, I guess we will have to wait.

I also recieved in an email, a rendering of Cajun Field (post renovation) and I must say it looks really good.

I still can't believe they gave them BR gear. haha _

phones ringin dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ phones ringin dude! _
    never gets old! haha

No No my friend, they were talking about the Kent St. game so it must have been recorded monday or Tuesday, I think I heard the station was in NOLA. Regardless, Gerald did say, and I quote (roughly) "After renovations of Cajun Field, it will have all the amenities of a new stadium". He said "within the next 5 years UL will see a radical growth" in so many words.

I still can't believe they gave them BR gear. haha
    Post pics or I'll mark it 0.

Blog Entries

Ragin' Cajuns Re: WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    _ Post pics or I'll mark it 0. _
    I tried to post them but can't seem to get the demensions right.....they are pretty sweet pictures though!!!!

please post

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Who sent the e-mail to y'all???? Was it the athletic dept., athletic network, turbine????????

PLEASE POST and why a NOLA station?????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Who sent the e-mail to y'all???? Was it the athletic dept., athletic network, turbine????????

PLEASE POST and why a NOLA station????? _

I think its Cox channel 4

I didn't see the show, but it was probably the d-bag from Louisiana football magazine. He always hands out lsu hats to his tv guests.

igeaux.mobi

Could someone post the pics?

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    _ I didn't see the show, but it was probably the d-bag from Louisiana football magazine. He always hands out lsu hats to his tv guests.

igeaux.mobi _
    Thats what it was! Louisiana Football Magazine, and yes the guy was a huge D-bag.

One thing I did not know was how fast J. Chery is. The strength and Cond. coach said he is the most athletic player on the team and that without stretching he can run a mid 4.3 40! I'm not real big on numbers but that's pretty damn fast.

I'm reluctant to post rendering pics because i'm not sure if they are meant to be public, I was surprised that I got them. I also would hate to ruin any big announcement down the road.

_ Thats what it was! Louisiana Football Magazine, and yes the guy was a huge D-bag.

One thing I did not know was how fast J. Chery is. The strength and Cond. coach said he is the most athletic player on the team and that without stretching he can run a mid 4.3 40! I'm not real big on numbers but that's pretty damn fast.

I'm reluctant to post rendering pics because i'm not sure if they are meant to be public, I was surprised that I got them. I also would hate to ruin any big announcement down the road. _
    pm for u

Blog Entries

Ragin' Cajuns Re: WHAT?

_ Thats what it was! Louisiana Football Magazine, and yes the guy was a huge D-bag.

I'm reluctant to post rendering pics because i'm not sure if they are meant to be public, I was surprised that I got them. I also would hate to ruin any big announcement down the road. _
    Good point but that will pi$s some people off!!!!!

_I'm reluctant to post rendering pics because i'm not sure if they are meant to be public, I was surprised that I got them. I also would hate to ruin any big announcement down the road. _

OVER THE LINE!!!!!! mark it zero, smokey.

October is going to be SWEET for UL