Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Rage Cage

Default Re: "The RAGE CAGE" ( UL Student Section ) at the Cajun Dome

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ How about a few students actually show up to the game before we name the section? So far it's better than last year but still pretty bad..... _
    Yeah, it was lame Friday night. I was one of the 10 people standing up and being loud at the game. That's just turrible. We need that whole section filled with like minded people.

Default Re: "The RAGE CAGE" ( UL Student Section ) at the Cajun Dome

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ How about a few students actually show up to the game before we name the section? So far it's better than last year but still pretty bad..... _
    We're giving them too much homework!! I'll talk to the other engr folks and we'll all cut back. Giggle. Go to the games and get low grades like I did!!

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Students Section (The Rage Cage)

You guys brought it once again! The "old school" newspaper trick was awesome. When all the students buy in, it will be great! You guys definitely have a bearing on the outcome of games. Thats what homecourt advantage is all about!
    When we win in football, I fear for the opposing team that has to set up in front of the Red Zone!

Z

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Students Section

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ You guys brought it once again! The "old school" newspaper trick was awesome. When all the students buy in, it will be great! You guys definitely have a bearing on the outcome of games. Thats what homecourt advantage is all about!
    When we win in football, I fear for the opposing team that has to set up in front of the Red Zone!

Z _
    It is great to see the students there and hear them get into the game. Its too bad that we have a decade or more of graduating classes that have not had this experience as students for UL sports. But its back now.

Oh........SUCK IT, HOAX!!!!!

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Students Section

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ You guys brought it once again! The "old school" newspaper trick was awesome. When all the students buy in, it will be great! You guys definitely have a bearing on the outcome of games. Thats what homecourt advantage is all about!

Z _
    Ditto!!! Number one in Basketball attendance, softball, baseball and Football!!!
    Students Set the Tone!!!!!!!!

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

The newspaper thing worked much better than I expected, to be honest lol. We did well, makin mama proud.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    _ Ditto!!! Number one in Basketball attendance, softball, baseball and Football!!!
    Students Set the Tone!!!!!!!! _
    When i said this is a sleeping giant this is what I meant. While softball has been good year in and year out, and baseball largely the same, it has been a decade or longer since football and basketball has done anything noteworthy (don't nitpic... its largely true).... yet we lead in attendance in all sports.... Now we are bringing back Cajun Basketball... and does anyone doubt football is soon to follow? The passion last night from everyone (in deference to this thread yes the Students were friggin AWESOME) was incredible... The puppy dogs up north cant come close to offering a new conference what we can... Its not even a contest..... I am confident that we have the people in place now to sell the message

A great time to be a cajun fan

Great job the students! Congrats to the kid who made the 3 pointer for $1000.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    I am confident that we have the people in place now to sell the message

A great time to be a cajun fan _
    We've only just begun, my friend.

Awesome Job Students!

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    _Congrats to the kid who made the 3 pointer for $1000. _
    That dude's my new hero! lol!

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ HOAXUC _
    Hey Beau ---you owe me

Never has one strained so much to urinate so fast to relieve so many to see it over(time)

Things FLOWED well for for the Cajuns in the end!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!! As i exited the men's room the line was circled out the door!!!!

Louisiana Re: Students Section

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ It is great to see the students there and hear them get into the game. Its too bad that we have a decade or more of graduating classes that have not had this experience as students for UL sports. But its back now.

Oh........SUCK IT, HOAX!!!!! _
    2 of our 4 years at UL included the death penalty for BB and it did not prevent us from continuing to be die hard fans. Excitement can win the alumni of the lost years back to Cajun Land.

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Students.. for this weekend's basketball games.

Be sure to bring a newspaper or to look in the student section for a copy of The Vermilion. We'll have a stack for students to read during the opposing team's player introductions.

You all know the rest of the drill by now.

Gotta get extra rowdy for the Beryl Shipley Classic

Default Re: Students.. for this weekend's basketball games.

Don't get too rowdy. Pecan Patrol will harass you if yell during the game, even if it is something stupid like, "Hey #4, you stink.". They don't want it rowdy.

Too bad. Dome foam is kicking in

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Too bad. Dome foam is kicking in
    +1!

Quote Originally Posted by burdman View Post
    Don't get too rowdy. Pecan Patrol will harass you if yell during the game, even if it is something stupid like, "Hey #4, you stink.". They don't want it rowdy.
    What the hell is the pecan patrol

Quote Originally Posted by ynkfan42 View Post
    What the hell is the pecan patrol
    U.P.?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    U.P.?
    Yea we figured that out quick ha. No cursing what so ever and we were even told to keep it down when heckling a player what bull...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast