Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: The Rage Cage

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    The crowd seemed lethargic. Hardly anyone stood up at all and you could practically hear a pin drop throughout most of the game. The student section was non existent as well. I guess I got spoiled by the win streak last year. We did get the W though.
    The student secition will get better when confrence play starts... I think. There was not that much advertising on campus about this tourney which may have contributed to less students

Blog Entries

Default Re: Name for CajunDome Student SECTION

Question: When the group of roudy fans known as the "Peppa Pit" for UL football moves over from the Red Zone at Cajun Field to the Rage Cage at the Cajun Dome . . . does the group rename themselves inside the Cage, or are they still the "Peppa Pit" ?

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Name for CajunDome Student SECTION

Still Da Pit, Turbine. Da Peppa Pit is a lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Question: When the group of roudy fans known as the "Peppa Pit" for UL football moves over from the Red Zone at Cajun Field to the Rage Cage at the Cajun Dome . . . does the group rename themselves inside the Cage, or are they still the "Peppa Pit" ?
    I honestly haven't heard them call the student section the rage cage since it was voted that. Da pit goes wherever we go

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ynkfan42 View Post
    I honestly haven't heard them call the student section the rage cage since it was voted that. Da pit goes wherever we go
    As was so well explained to me earlier "Da Pit" is a group of people IN the "Red Zone" not the whole Red Zone. So is seems the same would apply to any group IN the "Rage Cage"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    As was so well explained to me earlier "Da Pit" is a group of people IN the "Red Zone" not the whole Red Zone. So is seems the same would apply to any group IN the "Rage Cage"
    Well yes exactly I was just stating that I really haven't heard them call the student section the rage cage in a while. Im pretty sure asked alot of the students they wouldn't know. It's not a shot at the name I just think alot of people forgot it had a name

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8