Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Louisiana @ UT Arlington (g2)

Default Re: Louisiana @ UT Arlington (g2)

With all due respect, sir, how would we, or they, no the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Nobody's stupid enough to screw this baseball team this season. And if they do. Pity the fool. These guys will really come out steaming & beat the living crap out of everyone they face with no mercy in their hearts at all. The NCAA surely doesn't want to be made extreme fools of.

It's know, are you in the second grade?

Quote Originally Posted by oldwiseone33 View Post
    It's know, are you in the second grade?

Thank you, Oh Wise, and arrogant, one. Yes, I no that. I no a lot of stuff about grammer, and would gladlyt test my knowledge of the subject against your own. I no a lot of other stuff, to. I no gramer and speling, I just don't tpye two godo and, sometimes, being humane, dot'nt profreed as godo as me shood.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Nobody's stupid enough to screw this baseball team this season. And if they do. Pity the fool. These guys will really come out steaming & beat the living crap out of everyone they face with no mercy in their hearts at all. The NCAA surely doesn't want to be made extreme fools of.
    We're going to beat the living crap out of everyone whether the NCAA screws us or not! But don't ever sell the NCAA short on screwing us.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    We're going to beat the living crap out of everyone whether the NCAA screws us or not! But don't ever sell the NCAA short on screwing us.
    Or being fools either

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    This

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Baseball Re: Louisiana @ UT Arlington (g2)

Looks like we did not beat the crap out of anyone today. Thank God the team will focus on improving their skill sets, and the fans can be big, bad, and loud.

Sometimes you gotta ask? Did Robe outsmart himself by pulling a reliever in the groove today. You never know how a guy will come out, but when he comes out good maybe two innings would not be a bad relief.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Looks like we did not beat the crap out of anyone today. Thank God the team will focus on improving their skill sets, and the fans can be big, bad, and loud.

Sometimes you gotta ask? Did Robe outsmart himself by pulling a reliever in the groove today. You never know how a guy will come out, but when he comes out good maybe two innings would not be a bad relief.
    Sometimes baseball happens...

Blog Entries

We'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Thank you, Oh Wise, and arrogant, one. Yes, I no that. I no a lot of stuff about grammer, and would gladlyt test my knowledge of the subject against your own. I no a lot of other stuff, to. I no gramer and speling, I just don't tpye two godo and, sometimes, being humane, dot'nt profreed as godo as me shood.
    nice, glad you took that correction well

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4