Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: SB Final- UL (4) vs USA (8)

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: UL vs South Alabama

    8-4, South AL.


  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Metairie, LA.
    Posts
    4,655

    Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL vs South Alabama

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Final score??????
    usa 8
    UL 4

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,712
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: UL vs South Alabama

    8-4 final, Boomer was that you that got hit by the foul ball?


  4. #44
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,602

    Default Re: UL vs South Alabama

    Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    8-4 final, Boomer was that you that got hit by the foul ball?

    -NO not I--but a funny story about today ---About 10 of us former players were sitting around after we cooked, fed, and cleaned up the cooking area where we cooked for the team

    There was a speaker that had played music all day--but now we were listening to the girl's softball game---I asked the guys at how many schools in the country would the former football players be sitting around drinking beer, smoking stogies, and listening to the girl's softball game!!!


  5. #45
    DaddyCajun's Avatar
    DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Da Cro
    Posts
    5,576

    Default Re: UL vs South Alabama

    Boomer, there is a problem with the foul balls sometimes hitting off the edge of the overhand at softball, and there is a net to be hung there, but since it was built NO action by Scott Farmer and Dr Savoie! Wonder how quick that net gets put up when someones head gets busted wide open or worse. That is some dangerous! I hope the screen they put up is a sun screen also, and do so ASAP!


  6. #46
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,602

    Default Re: UL vs South Alabama

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Boomer, there is a problem with the foul balls sometimes hitting off the edge of the overhand at softball, and there is a net to be hung there, but since it was built NO action by Scott Farmer and Dr Savoie! Wonder how quick that net gets put up when someones head gets busted wide open or worse. That is some dangerous! I hope the screen they put up is a sun screen also, and do so ASAP!

    ---So how do I get into this discussion??? They decided to give me a bottle of the "Core Power" that was being given out after the baseball game to those who had gone to the FB, Softball, and baseball games---I told them I made the FB, Cooked for the FB, went to Mass, and did the baseball---Now is this the stuff that the government wants the kids to drink to improve their test scores in school??? lol


  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Better than what? Nobody really knows what happened, people move into seats all the time and get evicted all the time everywhere. IOW not an issue.
    My daughter took the GRE several months ago. Had to take it on LSU's campus.

    My wife went with her and made the mistake of wearing a UL shirt.

    They were verbally assaulted. They were followed from a parking lot down the street into a bookstore. They were then followed from the bookstore to the testing center.

    A friend who is an LSU supporter explained to me that it was my wife's fault.

    Some of us are starting to sound like that.

    Teams should be afraid of playing here.

    Their fans shouldn't be afraid of visiting.

  8. #48
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: SB Final- UL (4) vs USA (8)

    There is no net at The Tigue. People understand that foul balls are part of baseball and that you must pay attention.


  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,712
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: SB Final- UL (4) vs USA (8)

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    There is no net at The Tigue. People understand that foul balls are part of baseball and that you must pay attention.
    But the way that ball comes off of the overhang hard and from behind the first several rows, it is hard to defend yourself. I would hate to see some old lady or young baby get hit like that.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,070

    Default Re: UL vs South Alabama

    YEAH

    and it was their fault the moon went away last night!!!!!

    -Good Grief!-Give it a rest. Go kick your cat or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Boomer, there is a problem with the foul balls sometimes hitting off the edge of the overhand at softball, and there is a net to be hung there, but since it was built NO action by Scott Farmer and Dr Savoie! Wonder how quick that net gets put up when someones head gets busted wide open or worse. That is some dangerous! I hope the screen they put up is a sun screen also, and do so ASAP!

  11. #51
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,602

    Default Re: UL vs South Alabama

    Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    YEAH

    and it was their fault the moon went away last night!!!!!

    -Good Grief!-Give it a rest. Go kick your cat or something.

    OK Raoul---but speaking of MOONS---the great Cajun eclipse is Tuesday night/Wednesday morning

    -Suppose to be a RED RING around the moon!!! OH maybe 1:30 AM!!!


  12. #52
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,785

    UL Softball Re: SB Final- UL (4) vs USA (8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    My daughter took the GRE several months ago. Had to take it on LSU's campus.

    My wife went with her and made the mistake of wearing a UL shirt.

    They were verbally assaulted. They were followed from a parking lot down the street into a bookstore. They were then followed from the bookstore to the testing center.

    A friend who is an LSU supporter explained to me that it was my wife's fault.

    Some of us are starting to sound like that.

    Teams should be afraid of playing here.

    Their fans shouldn't be afraid of visiting.
    Again better than what? You are venting your bias on people when you have no idea what happened, and neither did the TV guy from way up in the booth. All that has been suggested is that some Cajun fans went in an area where they had no seats. At some point things got heated and since they had no tickets for the seats were asked to move. If they had tickets maybe nothing happens except both sides cool down a bit.

    What you allege happened to your wife and daughter, and I doubt the validity of your statements there, has zero to do with this event. As usual you side against Cajun fans and without any credible evidence to support your bias.

    Visting fans are not afraid in UL facilities for good reason. Now go chill with your bong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •