8-4, South AL.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL vs South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Final score??????
    usa 8
    UL 4

Blog Entries

Default Re: UL vs South Alabama

8-4 final, Boomer was that you that got hit by the foul ball?

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    8-4 final, Boomer was that you that got hit by the foul ball?

-NO not I--but a funny story about today ---About 10 of us former players were sitting around after we cooked, fed, and cleaned up the cooking area where we cooked for the team

There was a speaker that had played music all day--but now we were listening to the girl's softball game---I asked the guys at how many schools in the country would the former football players be sitting around drinking beer, smoking stogies, and listening to the girl's softball game!!!

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Boomer, there is a problem with the foul balls sometimes hitting off the edge of the overhand at softball, and there is a net to be hung there, but since it was built NO action by Scott Farmer and Dr Savoie! Wonder how quick that net gets put up when someones head gets busted wide open or worse. That is some dangerous! I hope the screen they put up is a sun screen also, and do so ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Boomer, there is a problem with the foul balls sometimes hitting off the edge of the overhand at softball, and there is a net to be hung there, but since it was built NO action by Scott Farmer and Dr Savoie! Wonder how quick that net gets put up when someones head gets busted wide open or worse. That is some dangerous! I hope the screen they put up is a sun screen also, and do so ASAP!

---So how do I get into this discussion??? They decided to give me a bottle of the "Core Power" that was being given out after the baseball game to those who had gone to the FB, Softball, and baseball games---I told them I made the FB, Cooked for the FB, went to Mass, and did the baseball---Now is this the stuff that the government wants the kids to drink to improve their test scores in school??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Better than what? Nobody really knows what happened, people move into seats all the time and get evicted all the time everywhere. IOW not an issue.
    My daughter took the GRE several months ago. Had to take it on LSU's campus.

My wife went with her and made the mistake of wearing a UL shirt.

They were verbally assaulted. They were followed from a parking lot down the street into a bookstore. They were then followed from the bookstore to the testing center.

A friend who is an LSU supporter explained to me that it was my wife's fault.

Some of us are starting to sound like that.

Teams should be afraid of playing here.

Their fans shouldn't be afraid of visiting.

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: SB Final- UL (4) vs USA (8)

There is no net at The Tigue. People understand that foul balls are part of baseball and that you must pay attention.

Blog Entries

Default Re: SB Final- UL (4) vs USA (8)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    There is no net at The Tigue. People understand that foul balls are part of baseball and that you must pay attention.
    But the way that ball comes off of the overhang hard and from behind the first several rows, it is hard to defend yourself. I would hate to see some old lady or young baby get hit like that.

YEAH

and it was their fault the moon went away last night!!!!!

-Good Grief!-Give it a rest. Go kick your cat or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    YEAH

and it was their fault the moon went away last night!!!!!

-Good Grief!-Give it a rest. Go kick your cat or something.

OK Raoul---but speaking of MOONS---the great Cajun eclipse is Tuesday night/Wednesday morning

-Suppose to be a RED RING around the moon!!! OH maybe 1:30 AM!!!

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Softball Re: SB Final- UL (4) vs USA (8)

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    My daughter took the GRE several months ago. Had to take it on LSU's campus.

My wife went with her and made the mistake of wearing a UL shirt.

They were verbally assaulted. They were followed from a parking lot down the street into a bookstore. They were then followed from the bookstore to the testing center.

A friend who is an LSU supporter explained to me that it was my wife's fault.

Some of us are starting to sound like that.

Teams should be afraid of playing here.

Their fans shouldn't be afraid of visiting.
    Again better than what? You are venting your bias on people when you have no idea what happened, and neither did the TV guy from way up in the booth. All that has been suggested is that some Cajun fans went in an area where they had no seats. At some point things got heated and since they had no tickets for the seats were asked to move. If they had tickets maybe nothing happens except both sides cool down a bit.

What you allege happened to your wife and daughter, and I doubt the validity of your statements there, has zero to do with this event. As usual you side against Cajun fans and without any credible evidence to support your bias.

Visting fans are not afraid in UL facilities for good reason. Now go chill with your bong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3