_ _ _ _
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: BB Final: UL (7) vs Tulane (4)

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: BB Final: UL (7) vs Tulane (4)

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    So, the players chose to have a tractor race, a cheeseburger throw and Sweet Caroline played??? I don't think so. I would think, after 10 years or so of the same ole thing, something could be changed. It's really getting old. I do see they got rid of the "drunken baseball bat turn" this year. That's a start.
    Go back and read what he wrote.

He's right, by the way. With those exceptions, players get to choose what plays when they come to bat or come into the game. Bazar would have to approve the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I thought we were talking about Bazar coming in to close, not all the other crap during the game. Thunderstruck AC DC with all the lighting with him imposed on the film would be great.
    Yeah, save the fight song if we're loosing.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Baseball team...thou art loosed.

Just sAying you know... lol..

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Go back and read what he wrote.

He's right, by the way. With those exceptions, players get to choose what plays when they come to bat or come into the game. Bazar would have to approve the change.
    BOP, clear your in box.

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    BOP, clear your in box.
    done

So what is Reagan's walk out music?

The UL fight song I guess. I don't know..lol

Did anyone notice Regan's warm up music this past Sunday?....I'm taking the credit for this one. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    Did anyone notice Regan's warm up music this past Sunday?....I'm taking the credit for this one. :-)
    Thunderstruck! Good call.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Baseball Re: BB Final: UL (7) vs Tulane (4)

Speculation talk on NOLA radio this past few day is that Jones may have coached his last game in front of the ten Lamer fans.

Seems he is sick, blood pressure, and there may be a move to remove him before next year. If he does not coach this year that may be a pretty sad end to a great career.

I do not like the guy so I am OK with it, just you know for him and his family and friends pretty sad.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Speculation talk on NOLA radio this past few day is that Jones may have coached his last game in front of the ten Lamer fans.

Seems he is sick, blood pressure, and there may be a move to remove him before next year. If he does not coach this year that may be a pretty sad end to a great career.

I do not like the guy so I am OK with it, just you know for him and his family and friends pretty sad.

Although I was not present, I was told that in a recent Diamond Club meeting Coach Robe asked all baseball fans to pray for Coach Jones. That indicates the health of Coach Jones is a serious situation.

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Although I was not present, I was told that in a recent Diamond Club meeting Coach Robe asked all baseball fans to pray for Coach Jones. That indicates the health of Coach Jones is a serious situation.
    He has high blood pressure and it was in reference to him taking the rest of the year off. I do not think it is life threatening.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast