Thread: Ron Briscoe

Default Ron Briscoe

What is he up to? I miss his insider know a lot of stuff
    on basketball.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Ron Briscoe

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTake View Post
    What is he up to? I miss his insider know a lot of stuff
    on basketball.
    Ron grabbed his ball and went home a long time ago. Cajun T, and others had info long before he did anyway.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Ron grabbed his ball and went home a long time ago. Cajun T, and others had info long before he did anyway. _

Ron's still in town. I see him at Red Lerille's occasionally. I don't speak to him about recruiting much, but occasionally we talk about the current players on the team. I think he still has a recruit evaluation business. I just don't think he posts the data on boards. Lots of guys like him peddle their data to college coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Ron's still in town. I see him at Red Lerille's occasionally. I don't speak to him about recruiting much, but occasionally we talk about the current players on the team. I think he still has a recruit evaluation business. I just don't think he posts the data on boards. Lots of guys like him peddle their data to college coaches.
    I knew he was still around, Mike.. I wonder what his take on us signing Barr, Idiefe(sp?) etc would have been.

"Hey guess what? U.L.L aka Louisiana at Lafayette just signed a couple of big men. No one else must have wanted them" Buy my newsletter and find out more about how UL@L aka U.L.L aka Louisiana at @ Lafayette got lucky and got these guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ I knew he was still around, Mike.. I wonder what his take on us signing Barr, Idiefe(sp?) etc would have been.

"Hey guess what? U.L.L aka Louisiana at Lafayette just signed a couple of big men. No one else must have wanted them" Buy my newsletter and find out more about how UL@L aka U.L.L aka Louisiana at @ Lafayette got lucky and got these guys" _
    Or this tidbit......Best class of big men since Rapheal Phillups or Bruce Pringle

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    Or this tidbit......Best class of big men since Rapheal Phillups or Bruce Pringle
    Classic players from the past!!!!!

Z

Well I liked the goofball even he was limited in the spelling dept..

I said a long time ago let the man pimp his ride. All the goofballs acted like he broke some law or something.

I say if you got UL goods to spill, then spill