Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    3,219

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    Personal attacks because you cant refute the point. the only reason you people even talk about softball is because it is the one thing, the only thing that you can compete with LSU in.
    Many of us have been on this board for a long time. LSU fans post on this site only occasionally. Most of the time it coincides with us being good at something. Almost always we are told one of following three things:
    1) We are not as good as we think
    2) It was a meaningless game. It was UL's "SuperBowl"
    3) The sport(just played) does not matter. Football is all that matters.

    You have only posted 5 times, but have already touched on two of these three. I suspect if we win that "meaningless" midweek baseball game you will hit the trifecta. My suggestion to you is to enjoy your team. It looks like you have a good baseball team, a resurgent basketball team, and a football powerhouse run by one of the goofiest coaches ever. That sounds pretty good to me. Enjoy your success and try not to let your insecurities bleed out on to the internet.
    If you need help with anything else...I will be here for you.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Many of us have been on this board for a long time. LSU fans post on this site only occasionally. Most of the time it coincides with us being good at something. Almost always we are told one of following three things:
    1) We are not as good as we think
    2) It was a meaningless game. It was UL's "SuperBowl"
    3) The sport(just played) does not matter. Football is all that matters.

    You have only posted 5 times, but have already touched on two of these three. I suspect if we win that "meaningless" midweek baseball game you will hit the trifecta. My suggestion to you is to enjoy your team. It looks like you have a good baseball team, a resurgent basketball team, and a football powerhouse run by one of the goofiest coaches ever. That sounds pretty good to me. Enjoy your success and try not to let your insecurities bleed out on to the internet.
    If you need help with anything else...I will be here for you.
    I love being called insecure by a fanbase that makes up rankings to make their program seem better than it is (Pentathlam remember this gem?) and claims that the only reason they cant get to a better conference is because Tulane and LaTech conspired to keep them out.

    I loved attending LSU and I love watching LSU sports but school is only a phase in life and thinking a bunch of 18-23 year olds, most of whom read ten levels grade levels below me, as the meaning of life is childish. I'm not that guy.
    But to me sports is past time between work and real life, you and your cohorts appear to be the insecure ones.

    Your fellow fans make outlandish claims like UL recruiting under Hudspeth is surpassing LSU recruiting under Miles even though Hudspeth's best class had a consensus #96 class while his current class is a whopping #102. Meanwhile Miles brought in the #2 class and has averaged a top ten class every year he's been in BR.
    Now those are facts, I'm sure you will try to rationalize or come up with a fake ranking from basinbear or Hammer58 where you try to claim that UL really beat LSU and no one in coaching or the media noticed. That seems to be the MO on this site.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    5,287
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Why are ya ll even bothering with realitytiger..... he is just another lsu fan who didn't go to school there and acts like he has ownership/ investment there. I agree with Californiacajun, TURBINE Please kick him off this board


  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    3,219

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    I love being called insecure by a fanbase that makes up rankings to make their program seem better than it is (panthelam remember this gem?) and claims that the only reason they cant get to a better conference is because Tulane and LaTech conspired to keep them out.

    I loved attending LSU and I love watching LSU sports but school is only a phase in life and thinking a bunch of 18-23 year olds, most of whom read ten levels grade levels below me, as the meaning of life is childish. I'm not that guy.
    But to me sports is past time between work and real life, you and your cohorts appear to be the insecure ones.

    Your fellow fans make outlandish claims like UL recruiting under Hudspeth is surpassing LSU recruiting under Miles even though Hudspeth's best class had a consensus #96 class while his current class is a whopping #102. Meanwhile Miles brought in the #2 class and has averaged a top ten class every year he's been in BR.
    Now those are facts, I'm sure you will try to rationalize or come up with a fake ranking from basinbear or Hammer58 where you try to claim that UL really beat LSU and no one in coaching or the media noticed. That seems to be the MO on this site.
    You may not be that guy, but you are the guys trolling another schools website to make sure everything said about LSU is 100% correct. Why not hit one of your fan sites? I'm sure there are a few errors by posters there. It seems like you need this so I will say it for you:
    LSU is a great program. They outrecruit UL every year and play in a better conference. They put more people in the NFL. Hell even the tutors that write the papers for the athletes are better than UL's tutors. It still does not mean we cannot be proud of our program. If .1% of our fans get overzealous and say we are better at a particular sport, you need to just let it go. After all you are an adult with more important things to worry about.

  5. #45
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,158

    UL Softball Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    No, YOU are wrong and not in reality at all. Cajun fans have loved their softball for over a decade before LSU even fielded a team.

    Do we enjoy going to LSU and closing down your season? Yes we kinda do.

    Finally since you are, and of course not YOU personally, a superior sports program why do you go trolling at say the Alabama site?


  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,394
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    I love being called insecure by a fanbase that makes up rankings to make their program seem better than it is ( Pentathlam remember this gem?)
    So you think UL fans would make up a ranking that has LSU in the top-10 for the first 5 years of it's existence?

    Instead of being proud that LSU is ranked so high in a real verifiable ranking on such a consistent basis you would rather rag on someone else being included.

    Shame.

  7. #47
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    15,389
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    I love being called insecure by a fanbase that makes up rankings to make their program seem better than it is (Pentathlam remember this gem?) and claims that the only reason they cant get to a better conference is because Tulane and LaTech conspired to keep them out.

    I loved attending LSU and I love watching LSU sports but school is only a phase in life and thinking a bunch of 18-23 year olds, most of whom read ten levels grade levels below me, as the meaning of life is childish. I'm not that guy.
    But to me sports is past time between work and real life, you and your cohorts appear to be the insecure ones.

    Your fellow fans make outlandish claims like UL recruiting under Hudspeth is surpassing LSU recruiting under Miles even though Hudspeth's best class had a consensus #96 class while his current class is a whopping #102. Meanwhile Miles brought in the #2 class and has averaged a top ten class every year he's been in BR.
    Now those are facts, I'm sure you will try to rationalize or come up with a fake ranking from basinbear or Hammer58 where you try to claim that UL really beat LSU and no one in coaching or the media noticed. That seems to be the MO on this site.
    First of all, BWK is also an LSU fan. He is the only one that posted that Hudspeth recruited better than Miles. What logic he used is not anyone else's concern except his and yours. You've extended that individual person's opinion to this entire forum. I have no doubt that you read "10 grade levels higher" than most LSU athletes... but your reading comprehension is lacking.

    You're not "that guy" - the guy that's obsessed with the LSU 18-23 year old athletes. You're the "other guy" - the guy that's both obsessed with the LSU 18-23 year old athletes... AND the fans of the UL forum.

    What else has someone posted on here that bothers you so much? I want to hear more of that fascinating ten grade levels of reading comprehension above the 18-23 year old LSU athletes.

    I'm not very impressed with you little tiger. If you're supposed to be a superior product as a result of your "LSU attendance", this state is in a whole lot more trouble than I thought.

  8. #48
    Hammer58's Avatar
    Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tony Matto. Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    10,597

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Why are ya ll even bothering with realitytiger..... he is just another lsu fan who didn't go to school there and acts like he has ownership/ investment there. I agree with Californiacajun, TURBINE Please kick him off this board
    His mentioning of Turbine's "Pentathlam" just outed him as "not just another lsu fan" but a recurring troll who has been obsessed with UL for years. While Turbine hasnt updated or mentioned that since the Rickey Bustle years it apparently still bugs these tanktoppers not because it was "made up" but because its numbers were indesputable and they belied the tanktopper notion that we were the worst program in the country.

  9. #49
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,741

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    His mentioning of Turbine's "Pentathlam" just outed him as "not just another lsu fan" but a recurring troll who has been obsessed with UL for years. While Turbine hasnt updated or mentioned that since the Rickey Bustle years it apparently still bugs these tanktoppers not because it was "made up" but because its numbers were indesputable and they belied the tanktopper notion that we were the worst program in the country.

    WELL MY THOUGHTS ON IT WERE THAT IT WAS A FABULOUS RECRUITING TOOL

    -Everybody would like to go to a school where as you went to see the 5 most popular sports that your school would come out the winner---Also it was a huge plus when recruiting athletes as it was such a positive to sell it as a school of winners

    And I have to think we will wind up pretty high in the "Big 5" sport Ws this year!!!


  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,163

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    reaitytiger...Wrangler64. UL OWNS THAT ___!!!!


  11. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    640

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    the only reason you people even talk about softball is because it is the one thing, the only thing that you can compete with LSU in.
    Well, he is right. There are significant things LSU gets much higher numbers on. For example: arrests.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by tetragrammaton View Post
    Well, he is right. There are significant things LSU gets much higher numbers on. For example: arrests.
    Remember Southall? also much higher amount of: wins, fans and revenue.

  13. #53
    VObserver's Avatar
    VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    5,272

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    Remember Southall? also much higher amount of: wins, fans and revenue.
    Sure do, one arrest for possession of a recreational amount of weed, one for drinking a beer underage. What a criminal!!!

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    Remember Southall? also much higher amount of: wins, fans and revenue.
    My God. An older, bigger school has more fans, wins, and revenue? Surely you jest.

    I don't think anyone will really try to argue that LSU has not been successful. So… Why are you here again?

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    Remember Southall? also much higher amount of: wins, fans and revenue.
    And then there was the incident where the LSU quarterback thought he was a kicker…. Real winner there.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,163

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    Remember Southall? also much higher amount of: wins, fans and revenue.
    Your recent running back mouth raped a young girl...back to _____ land little boy.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Your recent running back mouth raped a young girl...back to _____ land little boy.
    You know nothing sir, the girl was giving oral sex to several football players and Hill and another boy, who were seniors (he also pled out) after winning a game, the word got out. Her parents found out and made a stink about it.

    Half the teams in this country have bad apples, most of the NFL is thuggish, almost all of MLB is or was on juice-that is sports today.

    Still doesn't make UL more successful.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,163

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    You know nothing sir, the girl was giving oral sex to several football players and Hill and another boy, who were seniors (he also pled out) after winning a game, the word got out. Her parents found out and made a stink about it.

    Half the teams in this country have bad apples, most of the NFL is thuggish, almost all of MLB is or was on juice-that is sports today.

    Still doesn't make UL more successful.
    Excuses are like _______s...everyone has one...and your's ____ing stinks.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    B.R.
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Excuses are like _______s...everyone has one...and your's ____ing stinks.
    Your old lady must of forgot to clean his.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    640

    Default Re: #2 seed in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by realitytiger View Post
    You know nothing sir, the girl was giving oral sex to several football players and Hill and another boy, who were seniors (he also pled out) after winning a game, the word got out. Her parents found out and made a stink about it.

    Half the teams in this country have bad apples, most of the NFL is thuggish, almost all of MLB is or was on juice-that is sports today.

    Still doesn't make UL more successful.
    Yeah.... and I suppose the Marine Jordan Jefferson kicked in the face just "made a stink," too. Again I ask, why are you here, anyway?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •