Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cajun sToppers

Default Re: Cajuns Toppers

Quote Originally Posted by UNOPrivatr View Post
    As long as you give us Thursday and Friday so we can get it over with! I don't want to have to sweat out a Saturday game with everything on the line. We had that in 2000 and the end of that game got pretty nerve wracking when you guys almost came back.

I wondered what the consensus would be among Cajun fans in choosing between UNO and ULM. It's definitely interesting how this all played out in the end. ULM having to root for you guys?!?

Easy answer....UNO.

Good luck this week/weekend.

UL Baseball Re: Cajuns Toppers

_ As long as you give us Thursday and Friday so we can get it over with! I don't want to have to sweat out a Saturday game with everything on the line. We had that in 2000 and the end of that game got pretty nerve wracking when you guys almost came back.

I wondered what the consensus would be among Cajun fans in choosing between UNO and ULM. It's definitely interesting how this all played out in the end. ULM having to root for you guys?!? _
    NO, WE need to get the W on Thursday... I can't sweat this thing out any longer! We need to clinch a spot in the tourney... Hopefully FAU can help us out Thursday night as well by beating FIU... Then we can just have fun the rest of the weekend and watch YOU sweat... ;-) Besides, our best chance for a win is Thursday with Moody on the mound...

_ As long as you give us Thursday and Friday so we can get it over with! I don't want to have to sweat out a Saturday game with everything on the line. We had that in 2000 and the end of that game got pretty nerve wracking when you guys almost came back.

I wondered what the consensus would be among Cajun fans in choosing between UNO and ULM. It's definitely interesting how this all played out in the end. ULM having to root for you guys?!? _
    UNO. It's not even close. As much as we bang on each other, we've got your back.

BTW, what's up with your fan forum? Lots of posts from folks whose names look like this - *(F#W(sdifo832

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    _ Well let me correct myself and spell it out a little better. If we have to win two games against UNO next weekend at the Tigue to get into the tournament....you can plan to spend the next weekend in Destin with the family. It just aint gonna happen. And again the last 2 times we host, we are picking up cups and chasing foul balls. No #@#$ing exscuse for that. Period! _
    Care to take back your comments now?

CAJUNS ARE IN THE TOURNEY!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3