Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lady Cajuns

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    242

    Default Lady Cajuns

    score for senior day thanx


  2. #2
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    Quote Originally Posted by Pup View Post
    score for senior day thanx
    Bottom 3rd UL 8 warhoax 0

    bases juiced. 1 out. Tankersley at bat.

    could be some excitement in a matter of seconds.

  3. #3
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Bottom 3rd UL 8 warhoax 0

    bases juiced. 1 out. Tankersley at bat.

    could be some excitement in a matter of seconds.
    Tankersley singles. 2 score. still 1 out

    UL 10

    Hoax 0

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    242

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    thanx nice to see cuevas pitching shut out


  5. #5
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    Quote Originally Posted by Pup View Post
    thanx nice to see cuevas pitching shut out
    Nice job Cajuns.

    Final Louisiana 10

    hoax 0

    Cuevas strikes out the side.

    Hoax 1 hit on the day.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    lafayette LA
    Posts
    3,573

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    if you want to see something else interesting, put it on espn right now, the same USA olympic team that we hung with twice is OBLITERATING arizona to the tune of 16-0 in the 7th.

    Wow,
    Tuffguy


  7. #7
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    if you want to see something else interesting, put it on espn right now, the same USA olympic team that we hung with twice is OBLITERATING arizona to the tune of 16-0 in the 7th.

    Wow,
    Tuffguy
    Thats what makes that loss to the "hoax" yesterday so mystifying.

    Z

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hue's Ton
    Posts
    2,921

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    I was listening to the game this afternoon and thought of two questions that I hoped someone could answer...

    1. Did the previous games with ULM to open the season, count as conference games? I don't think they did, but just want clarfication.

    2. Is Softball ERA calculated per every 7 innings, instead of every 9 innings like in baseball?


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ I was listening to the game this afternoon and thought of two questions that I hoped someone could answer...

    1. Did the previous games with ULM to open the season, count as conference games? I don't think they did, but just want clarfication.

    No. It was a tournament game in LTU's tournament.

    2. Is Softball ERA calculated per every 7 innings, instead of every 9 innings like in baseball?

    Yes._

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: lady cajuns

    Interesting numbers:

    The lady cajuns have shutout their opponents 22/54 times this season at a rate of 43%.

    They have also run ruled their opponents 18/54 for a rate of 33%.

    Impressive!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •