Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: SBC Reference Guide is now irrelevant.

Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark

Ragin' Cajuns Re: So, here's something

Quote Originally Posted by Arkstfan View Post
    You don't know many working media people do you. There is a big element that is contrary for the simple joy of it. If they get emails and tweets for not using UL or Louisiana they will put a reminder post-it on their monitor to remember to not use them.
    correct. that is why we should all shoot tabby an e-mail for giving UL so much publicity and coverage in south arkansas.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: So, here's something

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    correct. that is why we should all shoot tabby an e-mail for giving UL so much publicity and coverage in south arkansas.
    If a snake wants to bite you, sending it chocolates or turds matters not. Just keep your machete sharp. They get pretty confident hissing and mock striking. Keep your distance, ready your blade... and wait for the right opportunity to take the decisive swing. And then send those chocolates to a worthy lady that'll appreciate them.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    I am envious of the awesome simplicity of the stAte brand.
    All of the stAte logos and trademarks are great, especially the wolf logo. Top notch rebranding effort. Much better than Syracuse, St Johns, and others in a similar situation. Warhawks is pretty good too, just took some getting used to it.

Default Re: So, here's something

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    Just leave it alone. It reads this site anyway, no need to wiz on the ember.

Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark

Ragin' Cajuns Re: So, here's something

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    If a snake wants to bite you, sending it chocolates or turds matters not. Just keep your machete sharp. They get pretty confident hissing and mock striking. Keep your distance, ready your blade... and wait for the right opportunity to take the decisive swing. And then send those chocolates to a worthy lady that'll appreciate them.
    I like to be facetious every now and then in my posts. the snake will bite no matter what we do. my blade is ever sharp!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5