Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33
Results 641 to 660 of 660

Thread: Fielding the NEW Swamp

  1. #641
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,846

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    _ West side of Katy...we bought a house in Grand Lakes. Next month will be crazY!! _

    My brother-in-law and his family live in Grand Lakes. What street are you on?

  2. #642
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,144

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ You are the man! Your pictures of the FIELD TURF (giggles) going down at Cajun Field kept us all apprised of the happenings the last few months.

    You deserve the respect!

    Thanks,

    Z _
    hey Z have you seen the new Turf in person yet? If you haven't you will not believe your eyes when you see it in the fall.

  3. #643
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    hey Z have you seen the new Turf in person yet? If you haven't you will not believe your eyes when you see it in the fall.
    I have seen and "it are awesome!!!!"

    Z

  4. #644
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,126

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ My brother-in-law and his family live in Grand Lakes. What street are you on? _
    Cascade Springs Drive

  5. #645
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,126

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie View Post
    _ Having made a few moves during my military career, I know what you will be/are experiencing. Your invitation to the Krewe de Chew is still valid.

    Come and enjoy some good food, beverage of choice, joie de vivre, etc to relieve all that stress.

    _
    Charlie we will be soooo ready to relax and have some fun. I can't wait to see you. Have to visit Z this year too and meet everyone in that group as well. I was thinking about getting a shirt that says Missingmandy on it because I don't know what anyone looks like except Z that is...he says he looks like George Clooney LOL!!! It seems like forever since this all started happening. Now there is actually an end in site!! Yippie. Z be nice when you answer back now!!

  6. #646
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    Charlie we will be soooo ready to relax and have some fun. I can't wait to see you. Have to visit Z this year too and meet everyone in that group as well. I was thinking about getting a shirt that says Missingmandy on it because I don't know what anyone looks like except Z that is...he says he looks like George Clooney LOL!!! It seems like forever since this all started happening. Now there is actually an end in site!! Yippie. Z be nice when you answer back now!!
    Actually, I like G Clooney's gardener....

    Z

  7. #647
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,126

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Actually, I like G Clooney's gardener....

    Z _
    Who is George Clooneys gardner?

  8. #648
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    Who is George Clooneys gardner?
    Should have read, I LOOK like G Clooneys gardener.



    Z

  9. #649
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Should have read, I LOOK like G Clooneys gardener.



    Z
    Aah! That's more likely!

  10. #650
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,126

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Should have read, I LOOK like G Clooneys gardener.



    Z _
    Now you're changing your story on me Z...last year you told me to look for George Clooney and I would recognize you. I don't know what Georges gardener looks like???? I don't follow the life of Mr. C!!!

  11. #651
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,783

    UL Football Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Might want to use as a desktop.....

    http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...DSC_0015-3.jpg


  12. #652
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    559

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Awesome. I believe the schedule would look better in red or a darker color since you have it in the sky. But thanks, i was lookin for a desktop background with the schedule on it.


  13. #653
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    over 40,000 views... nice.


  14. #654
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,225

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Many thanks for taking the time to take these pictures and post them here. If it weren't for this site and the people that contribute to it, the Out-of-Town Krewe would be completely in the dark.

  15. #655
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,783

    UL Football Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    _ Many thanks for taking the time to take these pictures and post them here. If it weren't for this site and the people that contribute to it, the Out-of-Town Krewe would be completely in the dark. _
    It was my pleasure. Now I have something to go back to and look at and say "this was the start of something big".

    Frenchie

  16. #656
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Way too far from the beach
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    It was my pleasure. Now I have something to go back to and look at and say "this was the start of something big".

    Frenchie _
    Hey Frenchie, you might be the next CC Lockwood.



    Can't wait to see the field in person!

    Geaux UL!!!!

  17. #657
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,783

    Louisiana Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ Hey Frenchie, you might be the next CC Lockwood.



    Can't wait to see the field in person!

    Geaux UL!!!!
    _
    I read a couple of his books. A great wildlife photographer. I would love to have 1/10 of his knowledge of photography.

  18. #658
    Hammer58's Avatar
    Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tony Matto. Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    10,597

    Default Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Should have read, I LOOK like G Clooneys gardener.



    Z _
    George Clooney's gardner should feel insulted!

  19. #659
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,783

    UL Football Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    Something to keep your mind on football and not to plan anything.......


    MySpace Countdowns

  20. #660
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,783

    UL Football Re: Fielding the NEW Swamp

    And don't forget the first home game.........

    Frenchie:


    MySpace Countdowns

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •