I am nowhere close to panicking about the slow start to the 2003 baseballl season. Robe and Szefc are to experienced to let this road bump effect the season.
They will turn it around.
Here are some previous turnaround seasons after slow starts.
- 1973 Started 2-10 then went 12-9 the rest of the way.
- 1976 Started 2-7 then went 20-17 the rest of the way
- 1983 Started 2-5 Finished the season 29-21
- 1986 Started 1-4 Finished the season 33-26
- 1993 Started 0-7 then went 25-22 the rest of the way
- 2003 Started 2-5 Get ready for some great stuff.