Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Realignment again 11-11-13

Default Re: Realignment again 11-11-13

Blame game is really getting tiresome. Especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Realignment again 11-11-13

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---OK Got a market question: What is the geographical area of the Lafayette market??? The reason is concerning whether it extends into the LC area as they get all our TV stations!! Well I know in DeRidder we pick up 2 I think---Anyway the Jennings to Cameron To Vinton To DeRidder area could really get a bump ing population from this new Natural gas plant in the Cameron area---Do you know how these areas are determined???
    Boomer there are multiple ways to locate the market. In the example I used we are a primary market, and that extends from Morgan City, though Lafayette, and Opelousas. I do not understand why it would not include, and it may, Crowley, and Eunice. No we do not get Lake Charles. I think DeRidder, and Evangeline Parish are rouges. Alexandria, Hammond, Houma, also are listed, and they have their own markets.

Hope this link works for ya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropo...atistical_Area

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Well hell that is crazy--you telling me Abbeville is not part of lafayette???

And New Iberia?

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Realignment again 11-11-13

They are included in the Lafayette statistical area, which may or may not be different then a metropolitan area.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10