Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2100,000 50/50 Fans

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: 100,000 50/50 Fans

First there was the boxers or briefs controversy. Now we have the thong or bathrobe battle. Let me get some popcorn!!!!!

Blog Entries

While true some of our brethren can be venomous in responses,etc, I am certain that its nothing personal... Hell, i even accept Klye's off of the wall stuff and try to see the point he is trying to make. However hard that my be. Point is we all part of this fan base and before "running" off mad like a kid on play ground, stay and defend one's self. This board is really the only real true board for ALL UL- LOUISIANA fans to discuss our feelings, perceptions, etc about the 1 thing we all agree on. UL RAGIN CAJUNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Uhm, Bull ______! I have kicked his candy @$$ many a time, but have come to respect him due to his willingness to get down and dirty for his belief system no matter how perverted it is. ( and beacuse of the stretch marks on my brain having to mentally whip his @Z$).
    You may have licked my candy @$$ many times... but you have not and will never kick it! You respect me because I own you. My 2 cents taxes your brain. Those stretch marks on your head are from your suspenders fighting to hold up all that BS spewing out of your monologue wanna-be-a-radio-show-host @$$!!!

Blog Entries

smash, 1moore serves an over head volley!!!!! your turn bandwagon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    First there was the boxers or briefs controversy. Now we have the thong or bathrobe battle. Let me get some popcorn!!!!!
    Did you see him in that stolen hotel bathrobe at the whiteout game? It had 20 different DNA jism splatters up and down the front of it. And 3 of them were fresh! Apparently, Kyle had been using it as a napkin!

Blog Entries

double smash!!!!!! game point for just1moore . man u on a roll

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Did you see him in that stolen hotel bathrobe at the whiteout game? It had 20 different DNA jism splatters up and down the front of it. And 3 of them were fresh! Apparently, Kyle had been using it as a napkin!
    Why you jealous little beeitch! You wish you were that creative. If it's cold for Redneckville, I intend on a repeat performance. I did use a litle bleach on it and it's freshly washed now though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    double smash!!!!!! game point for just1moore . man u on a roll
    If you didn't get to see it. I was sexy as hell in that thang. All the women were lovin it for the record.

Blog Entries

bandwagon, please let all of us ragin pagers know where you ll be for the game. its gonna be like in the 50's I would love to see what the buzz is about!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Why you jealous little beeitch! You wish you were that creative. If it's cold for Redneckville, I intend on a repeat performance. I did use a litle bleach on it and it's freshly washed now though.
    I give you points for creativity, with some deductions for stains.

And that wasn't a woman cat calling you. That was Boomer. He thought he caught a boob shot when you bent over.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I give you points for creativity, with some deductions for stains.

And that wasn't a woman cat calling you. That was Boomer. He thought he caught a boob shot when you bent over.
    Yuck, moob shot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    bandwagon, please let all of us ragin pagers know where you ll be for the game. its gonna be like in the 50's I would love to see what the buzz is about!!!!!
    I might just go shirtless with the robe for the ladies and show off my insanity abs for em.

This is so COOL Re: 100,000 50/50 Fans

This is better than late night comedy. Insert smiley face. If i can ever figure that out. Must be this old I-3.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3