Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
Results 461 to 474 of 474

Thread: Final: UL (23) vs ASU (7)

  1. #461
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: In Game Thread: UL (23) vs ASU (7)

    Cajuns make 2 of ESPN's top ten plays. The first one not so good on Broadway's interception, but at number 2 is Robinson's catch or was it Butler. Sorry very tired and hungry. This town shuts down at 10 PM.


  2. #462
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Cajuns make 2 of ESPN's top ten plays. The first one not so good on Broadway's interception, but at number 2 is Robinson's catch or was it Butler. Sorry very tired and hungry. This town shuts down at 10 PM.
    Good work out there brother!

  3. #463
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: In Game Thread: UL (23) vs ASU (7)

    Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Good work out there brother!
    Thank you, very fun two Tuesday nights! I am ready for a couple of home games, although I mentioned tonight that I remembered more of the last two road games than I do of the last two home games. Something about tailgating and beer at the stadium that can do that to a person.

    Geaux Cajuns!

  4. #464
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    saw Melrock on TV!
    And I only got my gut on TV last week with him there. That's what I get for standing on the row behind him and not next to him.....

  5. #465
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: In Game Thread: UL (23) vs ASU (7)

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    And I only got my gut on TV last week with him there. That's what I get for standing behind him and not next to him.....
    It seemed like they had more cameras there today. I do not remember seeing them on the sidelines last week. Anyway the guy loved us because we would make noise every time he walked by.

  6. #466
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,957

    Default Re: In Game Thread: UL (23) vs ASU (7)

    Listening to Dan McDonald on "The Rage" post game show. Does anyone call in? I've heard one total caller so far.


  7. #467
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Listening to Dan McDonald on "The Rage" post game show. Does anyone call in? I've heard one total caller so far.
    Make that two...

  8. #468
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Cajuns make 2 of ESPN's top ten plays. The first one not so good on Broadway's interception, but at number 2 is Robinson's catch or was it Butler. Sorry very tired and hungry. This town shuts down at 10 PM.
    We also get some highlights on sportscenter tonight. 'Ragin Cajuns on the Loose'

  9. #469
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Make that two...
    And this guy is asking about LSU playing UL in a bowl game.....WTH?!?!?!?

  10. #470
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    We also get some highlights on sportscenter tonight. 'Ragin Cajuns on the Loose'
    Seems to be coming up....

  11. #471
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,957

    Default Re: In Game Thread: UL (23) vs ASU (7)

    Andre Pourciau (@AndrePourciau) tweeted at 0:12 AM on Wed, Oct 23, 2013
    @ULCoachHud @ULRaginCajuns So nice to see #Louisiana in 1st place!!!! #HoldTheRope #GeauxCajuns #KeepFighting http://t.co/yJUo0ZxUJ2


  12. #472
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,487
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: In Game Thread: UL (23) vs ASU (7)

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Thank you, very fun two Tuesday nights! I am ready for a couple of home games, although I mentioned tonight that I remembered more of the last two road games than I do of the last two home games. Something about tailgating and beer at the stadium that can do that to a person.

    Geaux Cajuns!
    "Remember the Game"

    "Become a Ragin' Roadie"

  13. #473
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Thank you, very fun two Tuesday nights! I am ready for a couple of home games, although I mentioned tonight that I remembered more of the last two road games than I do of the last two home games. Something about tailgating and beer at the stadium that can do that to a person.

    Geaux Cajuns!
    Thanks for sharing! GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

  14. #474
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,798

    Default Re: In Game Thread: UL (23) vs ASU (7)

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Thanks for sharing! GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
    If that "sharing" gets your interest, wait till you see this year's homecoming show by J1M ... or so I expect!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •