Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Red Dot Club

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Red Dots.....

If this is a new generation, then why not start the White dot club with Red Shirts and white dots on them.

The new ones for football this year has "the Red Zone is raising the bar" written on the back. what does that mean? Its not catchy. Its not exciting. A couple seasons ago, when UL played at Kansas, I went to the game.

Well, that is actually what I was planning on doing for the student section shirts, but the backs of the shirts are gonna be better than just some sponsors. and im sorry that u didnt like the "bar" t shirts. we are improving. sometimes its a hit and miss.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Red Dots.....

If this is a new generation, then why not start the White dot club with Red Shirts and white dots on them.

The new ones for football this year has "the Red Zone is raising the bar" written on the back. what does that mean? Its not catchy. Its not exciting. A couple seasons ago, when UL played at Kansas, I went to the game.

Default Re: Red Dots.....

Well, that is actually what I was planning on doing for the student section shirts, but the backs of the shirts are gonna be better than just some sponsors. and im sorry that u didnt like the "bar" t shirts. we are improving. sometimes its a hit and miss.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Basketball Re: Red Dots.....

I thought there was a shirt with a saying, something about "be the sixth man", that I really liked. As a matter of fact, I wished it was available for the general public as well as students.

Blog Entries

I like the idea of Red Dots they are historical.

Quote Originally Posted by LilDot
    I also like the idea of the Red Dot T-Shirts. But please (and this is a pet-peeve of mine) go with the Red Dots and STICK WITH IT. It seems like every year someone tries to come up with a different slogan and a different T-Shirt design which does absolutely nothing to build tradition.

I also think that it would be a fantastic idea if the UPC could organize Yell practices. You could easily do it about a half hour before the game starts because a good chunk of the student section (at least the roudy ones) will already be there by then. Have someone do a little scouting before the game and come up with a few player or team-specific cheers to make things fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel
    I also think that it would be a fantastic idea if the UPC could organize Yell practices. You could easily do it about a half hour before the game starts because a good chunk of the student section (at least the roudy ones) will already be there by then. Have someone do a little scouting before the game and come up with a few player or team-specific cheers to make things fun.
    I'm all for the yell practices. Anything to get students involved is a good thing.

Remember the cheat sheet charts that have spread around the student section the past couple of years about the other teams' players, coaches, etc? Well, I'll be doing them again....get ready, its gonna be a funnnnn season.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I like the idea of Red Dots they are historical.
    Don't you mean "hysterical"?

Default Red Dots

People have been asking about the Red Dots. Does anybody here know someone who was there at the beginning?

Default Re: Red Dots

Yes. What do you want to know?

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    _ Yes. What do you want to know? _
    One of the originals!!

Z

_ Yes. What do you want to know? _
    Please contact me: http://ultoday.com/contact/Contact%20Us

Blog Entries

Yes. What do you want to know?
    Didn't you wear an original "Red Dot" shirt in 2006 at Blackham for the UL McNeese game?
    igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Didn't you wear an original "Red Dot" shirt in 2006 at Blackham for the UL McNeese game?
    igeaux.mobi _
    No, I have a couple of originals but they are in a box stored away.
    A friend had some new ones made as a gift for some the dots.
    Actually I got in line with the students and copped a "Back to Blackham" shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ One of the originals!!

Z _
    Z,
    Enjoying the new kinder Z on the belt board. I was almost waiting
    for an Yvette admiration post.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Didn't you wear an original "Red Dot" shirt in 2006 at Blackham for the UL McNeese game?
    igeaux.mobi _
    Also trying to find my "Bo" tape. It has about 20 minutes of game action.
    It was copied onto VHS from TV10 footage. One of the dots worked at 10

MelRock is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Basketball Red Dots

Hey anyone have the article from Sports Illustrated that featured the Red Dots at basketball games in Blackham Coliseum?

Blog Entries

bump

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Where is Cliff?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Where is Cliff?
    Living large in White subdivision. And new homeowner of a house in the Saint streets.

I think Danny may have the article.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast