_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Staking a Claim for Louisiana

Default Re: Joe Davis and David Diaz-Infante

What are they gonna do? Call is Lafayette?

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    It's funny that you think they'd give a damn about a handful of angry fan emails.
    You need to make a decision. Will they not give a damn or will we upset them? You've said both... and they are mutually exclusive reactions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    What are they gonna do? Call is Lafayette?
    ... show bias for the other team? ... get our player names confused? ... act like the bad calls against us were legit? ... show crappy shots of our fans? Hummm... nope... I can't think of anything more an ESPN announcer can do to be disrespectful toward us... but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Yet the commissioner caved to Hoax e-mails. Well, that's probably nit a good example considering that Benson is such a _____ to begin with.

The truth is I don't give a damn if they care or not. Just annoy the hell out of them every time they annoy us with their name bull____.
    I don't think Benson or W.W. gave a damn about ULM fan emails just like they won't give a damn about ours. But if you want to bombard Benson with BS I fully support that. He's the one who makes the decision to push Lafayette. But leave the minions following orders at ESPN alone. They're just doing their job and a few emails from you won't convince them defy their bosses.

Blog Entries

I don't think Benson or W.W. gave a damn about ULM fan emails just like they won't give a damn about ours. But if you want to bombard Benson with BS I fully support that. He's the one who makes the decision to push Lafayette. But leave the minions following orders at ESPN alone. They're just doing their job and a few emails from you won't convince them defy their bosses.
    So at best it is zero awareness vs tacit awareness.

While not as good as angry denial awareness, I'd take tacit over zero any day.

Blog Entries

ESPN announcers just imploded over being called minions and are bombarding T-Joe with hateful emails. T-Joe told me he's confused as to whether he gives a damn or not... but wants to talk to you first. He says you know a lot about who, when and where people give a damn.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ah yes, just following orders. Sorry, that excuse don't fly, Fritz.

I want to make the minions pay. Irritate the ____ out of them. You may be right that it won't make them defy their bosses but if we keep the heat on them they will know each time that they do it it is not acceptable.

I'm sure they care deeply about what you find acceptable and unacceptable.

I'm sure they care deeply about what you find acceptable and unacceptable.
    They should. We are the customers

Good thing the majority of our fan base is not as spineless as you would like them to be. Hey, you want to sit this fight out, go ahead. The rest of us aren't afraid to do the heavy lifting. If it does nothing more than irritate them it serves its purpose. And knowing it irritates you is just an added bonus.

Heavy lifting??????? lol, writing angry emails to strangers who don't care about your opinion is not heavy lifting.

But please, please keep us all updated on how much progress you're making on the name issue.

Heavy lifting??????? lol, writing angry emails to strangers who don't care about your opinion is not heavy lifting.

But please, please keep us all updated on how much progress you're making on the name issue.
    I will, if for no other reason because it gets under your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    I will, if for no other reason because it gets under your skin.
    No, you'll do it because you're an angry, confused old guy.

No, you'll do it because you're an angry, confused old guy.
    LOL! Angry, yea. Confused? Not at all. Unlike you I won't just roll over and take it.

Man, Ray Authement loved fans like you.

While we fight this, we need to no longer call them ULM at all.

What do you think boomer? You did good with LTUR... What do you think? ULAMOAN? What should we demand the conference and ESPN call them?

Blog Entries

AGREED!!!! We should revolt to the point where our pathetic conference gives in and has realized that we will leave untill they respect our wishes and not the dregs of the hoax!!! Those junior college idiots can barely afford to be d1 and they not that far removed from whats going on with grambling. Its time for to yell," WERE MAD AS HELL WE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

p.s the squeaky wheel always gets the grease

tell espn that Lafayette is cajun french for redskin. espn and bob costas will never say Lafayette again

Quote Originally Posted by phideaux View Post
    tell espn that Lafayette is cajun french for redskin. espn and bob costas will never say Lafayette again
    That's funny!

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarine81 View Post
    While we fight this, we need to no longer call them ULM at all.

What do you think boomer? You did good with LTUR... What do you think? ULAMOAN? What should we demand the conference and ESPN call them?
    LA-Moan....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That's funny!
    Very funny! And just might work!

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast