_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Honoring injured teammate

  1. #1

    UL Football Honoring injured teammate

    After taking time to celebrate his 99-yard pick-six and a UL win at Western Kentucky on Tuesday night, Al Riles used a few moments to reflect on who wasn't there to share in the fun.




  2. #2
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,666

    UL Football Re: Honoring injured teammate

    My pictures of the interception. It was a beautiful site and we needed badly.

    Geaux Cajuns!

    Attached Images Attached Images          

  3. #3
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    7,026

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    Glad your friend in front corrected his hand signs. That was quick. In a 10 yard span.


  4. #4
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,666

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Glad your friend in front corrected his hand signs. That was quick. In a 10 yard span.
    That is Jake Guidry's dad, the holder on the field goals and extra points, it is fun sitting with the parents of players. Almost did not get my camera out in time.

  5. #5
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,666

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    As soon I can upload the video I had after the game and some of the plays I will post them.


  6. #6
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,547

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    What was the Cheerleader yelling at Riles and Patt???


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    21,318
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    Nice


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,244

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    What were your honest impressions of the stadium? Is their club level legitimately nice or does it look like half-assed add-on construction?


  9. #9
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,666

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    What was the Cheerleader yelling at Riles and Patt???
    Boomer we could not hear the cheerleaders, because a. they were not close enough to us & b. we were yelling like little girls at a slumber party.

  10. #10
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,666

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    What were your honest impressions of the stadium? Is their club level legitimately nice or does it look like half-assed add-on construction?
    We were on the opposite side of the field from the club level so we really could not see inside. But my assumption is it was very similar to Akron's club level. Not really a suite, but you had your club level food and drinks then you went outside to sit and watch the game. They were some seats inside that were more like a rail/bar area that you could sit in front of the window to watch the game. I do not think those seats were reserved. I will and see if I have a picture of the club level. I believe the seats were different colors but I could not tell if they were any different than the sits below.
    I hope our stadium has real suites and a club level similar to the Superdome. I want a suite with my food, drinks and bathroom.

  11. #11
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    7,026

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    We were on the opposite side of the field from the club level so we really could not see inside. But my assumption is it was very similar to Akron's club level. Not really a suite, but you had your club level food and drinks then you went outside to sit and watch the game. They were some seats inside that were more like a rail/bar area that you could sit in front of the window to watch the game. I do not think those seats were reserved. I will and see if I have a picture of the club level. I believe the seats were different colors but I could not tell if they were any different than the sits below.
    I hope our stadium has real suites and a club level similar to the Superdome. I want a suite with my food, drinks and bathroom.
    Andre's pictures of the suites were pretty good.

  12. #12
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,666

    Default Re: Honoring injured teammate

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Andre's pictures of the suites were pretty good.
    Thanks, I'll check them out.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    15,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    That is Jake Guidry's dad, the holder on the field goals and extra points, it is fun sitting with the parents of players. Almost did not get my camera out in time.
    I had my camera out and powered on for this play, but was cheering and totally forgot to shoot it....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •