Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ragin' Roadies @South Alabama

Default Re: Ragin' Roadies @South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    This is what we are doing in my crew. My bro in law married into a family that owns plenty of condos in gulf shores. We get them FREE. LOL
    My group sucks, everyone has cancelled for the trip but the wife and I. So no condos now. Where is everyone staying? Thinking about the Drury Inn, but it is no where near downtown area where others are at.

Also, I hear parking at their stadium is impossible as the entire lot is reserved. There is a high school nearby that is used for general parking.

Where is everyone tailgating at?

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We're staying at the Candlewood Suites downtown, Parking and tailgating will be a challenge.

Hampton Inn Downtown

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We're staying at the Candlewood Suites downtown, Parking and tailgating will be a challenge.
    For the GoDaddy Bowl a few years ago, we took a taxi from downtown to the stadium. Had the taxi pick us up after the game. It was much easier than trying to park.

Not sure if we will be tailgating this year. We probably will leave out around 6am and take the kids to see the USS Alabama then head to the game from there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3