Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recent opponents

Default Recent opponents

Akron is currently only down by 3 to #23 NIU at halftime and late in the 4th, K-State is down to #15 Baylor by 3. Upsets in those 2 games would be nice to make our OOC look a bit better. It's something to do on an otherwise boring Saturday afternoon for us.

Default Re: Past opponents today

Right after I post that, K-state just gave up a TD to essentially ice the game. Their down 10 to Baylor with 1 minute left in the game.

S. Carolina 52, Arkansas 7 @ Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstewart View Post
    S. Carolina 52, Arkansas 7 @ Arkansas.
    ulm just had a 2nd and 5 at the TXST 9 with about 30 seconds before the half. A false start, a 12 yd. sack, and a 5 yrd. Substitution infraction led to a missed ulm 47 yd. FG to end the half. Moanroe up 7-0 at half.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Tulane will be ranked higher than UL this coming week!!! I can see it but I sure hope not but ECU win is pretty damn good!!!---Damn Kentucky looks very good against Alabama not great but remember they lost to WKU---As was mentioned Arkansas didn't show up and K State could actually have won the game!!! BTW all updates will be appreciated!!!

UGH....TXST driving in the 3RD and a 74 yard pick-6 for ulm. Moanroe up 14-0.

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Tulane will be ranked higher than UL this coming week!!! I can see it but I sure hope not but ECU win is pretty damn good!!!---Damn Kentucky looks very good against Alabama not great but remember they lost to WKU---As was mentioned Arkansas didn't show up and K State could actually have won the game!!! BTW all updates will be appreciated!!!
    ECU looked terrible today....watched the game.....Kentucky is in the process of getting a workmanlike skull dragging

Looks like Browning wants to play again this season. He's dressed out for this game and according to the Hoax board, he's planning on playing soon.

So what is it?

Is it:
    A. Criminally incompetent medical diagnoses in Monroe?
    B. Browning with above human healing capacity
    C. Desperation from a Coaching staff that's rode that horse to far already
    D. Browning not wanting to end his career without a trying for a 4th loss against the Cajuns

TXST looks good on offense (aside from the pick six). 14-3 ulm.

Jeeze...TXST RB Lowe has 126 yds. already (near the end of the 3rd).

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Looks like Browning wants to play again this season. He's dressed out for this game and according to the Hoax board, he's planning on playing soon.

So what is it?

Is it:
    A. Criminally incompetent medical diagnoses in Monroe?
    B. Browning with above human healing capacity
    C. Desperation from a Coaching staff that's rode that horse to far already
    D. Browning not wanting to end his career without a trying for a 4th loss against the Cajuns
    I'm gonna have to go with A,C and D

TXST field goal, 14-6 ulm, end of 3rd.

This game is tough to follow. Txst has 327yds. to ulm's 127. TXST has 197 yds. rushing.

ULM has 2 pick 6's......otherwise would be losing 6-0

Ah, I did not realize the first ulm td was a pick 6.

TXST scored a TD and converted the 2-pt. conversion with 6:01 in regulation. TXST will win this one, ulm looks bad on offense.

Man, got busy couldn't update, but kept up with the Akron game, they lost 27-20 to #23 NIU and had the ball twice within the last 3 minutes of the game, their QB was just dreadfully inaccurate. Still, says a lot for a team that WKU fans are quick to dismiss as awful. They are a good team that just hasn't learned to win yet, a lot like the cajuns of 2010, or Kent State of 2011, I think they will be infinitely better next season and will be drastically improved.

Stupid celebration penalty. We need TxSt to win so that the Hoax gets its second conference loss. Need as much distance as possible before Zombie Kolton Browning returns.

And, because I opened my mouth, ulm puts together their only drive of the night. 75 yards and a TD with 18 seconds remaining for a 21-14 lead.

ulm will have 192 total yards tonight. 75 of those yards came on their final drive, their only real drive, for the winning td. Before the last drive they were completely inept. Not sure how TXST lost this one.....

Never mind...TXST had 15 penalties for 156 yards with two pick sixes. Wow....just, wow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast