Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: WKU

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: WKU

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If we play our best and WKU plays their best, we win by 17.
    And if we play the square of our best and WKU plays the square of their best, we win by the square of 17 (4.123).

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Remember in all sports it is "HOW YOU MATCH UP" This is why some teams can easily handle one team and struggle with another that another team easily beat---Mismatches are an ever recurring circumstance in every game as the position differential naturally creates this---Say a team has an "A" WR and the Opposition has a "C" this could be a great night for passing offense TDs and a win

Say that WR "A" goes against a "B+" and the opposition run defense shuts things down---Le diffrance!! I think that a big difference for the Cajuns is that now we are going to see more of a mobile B-WAY and I hope the use of McGuire

But I am really worried about our secondary as I have seen WKU play action just devastate our DBs in the past---made Jakes the best QB around!!!

See ya goat____ers

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: WKU

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If we play our best and WKU plays their best, we win by 17.
    I want you in Vegas. Did not play our best and they did not play their beast, yet you knew it would be 17. LOL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5