Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Video of Hogs practices

Default Re: Video of Hogs practices

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    1) Who on our team can legitimately take on Kiero Small?
    SEASON ATT YDS AVG LNG TD REC YDS AVG LNG TD
    2011 1 1 1.0 1 1 1 7 7.0 7 0
    Dude, he's a blocking full back. Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Facts lead to more questions.

Like, why do you and Ragin' Asian post from the same IP address from in or around Montgomery Alabama?

boom

Quote Originally Posted by Aging Cajun View Post
    Problem with that is it is bleacher report.... therefore rendering your argument invalid.

Every once in a while we need someone to remind us of where we really are. The time has come for someone to put his foot down, and that foot is Aging Cajun... or is it Asian Cajun? I'm so confused. Which poster or is it which foot? Oh no not me. We never lost control.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Facts lead to more questions.

Like, why do you and Ragin' Asian post from the same IP address from in or around Montgomery Alabama?
    Mr. T, Can you please take out the trash? Both alter egos.

Whoops Rajin Asian...I apologize if there is a Cajun Asian. I'm sure you are not the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Yes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aging Cajun View Post
    Dude, he's a blocking full back. Come on.
    So how is he suppose to kill us?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Notwithstanding my last hyperbolic list of questions and ridiculous responses to equally ridiculous accusations of trolling, I have only tried to engage in reasoned, fact-based discussions about the weaknesses of our team. I am a tried and true UL fan and my commitment to the search for truth again is only intended as a slight counterweight to the rosy-eyed view of many on this board. Instead of fighting amongst ourselves, we should be focusing on the Arkansas game and how it will benefit our team moving forward. Even as I stand by my predicted score of UL 38 - Lil' Piggies 0, I still want to discuss the benefits that we might still reap from being blown out epically. First, it will give us national exposure. Bielema has a weekly segment on ESPN on Wednesdays all season long beginning today, and the fact that he will likely mention us with some respect will already give us more national exposure than we have seen in over a decade (let's face it, more people will be watching ESPN on a regular Weds night than we were watching the New Orleans Bowl last year). Second, losing will certainly focus on what's really important -- football, Jesus, and beer. Now, some of the more vocal posters on this board have been calling for a sobriety pledge, and I'll be honest with you, the only kind of pledge I want to see around me is a sorority pledge, preferably while I'm drinking a six pack of Dixie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2