Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Misplaced Priorities

Default Re: Misplaced Priorities

A pawn shop. Really? You couldn't try to get the kids to a game at Comerica?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    Leave the poor guys alone, Cajun Monkee. I like it when idiots and ____s self-identify themselves. It saves me a lot of grief in life. They may as well wear a sign that says "Hello, I am an unthinking, knockledragging cretin. Please avoid me." (Come to think of it, we should have signs like that to pass out at the stadium for those that wear purple and short-bus-yellow to Cajun Field. "Here's your sign.")

It is the kids I feel sorry for in that pic.
    I'm sorry, but wtf? Knuckledragging cretin? Get off your high horse you small minded jizzstain

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    I don't think this thread would have been started if the coaches were wearing UL shirts, which undermines the assertion that this is not a UL/LSU thing and that the coaches should necessarily wear the team shirt. I don't think they are failing to represent the Lafayette team by supporting a local college.
    Wrong.

Just because you think you know what I'm saying doesn't undermine anything.

I wouldn't have started this thread if the two gentlemen were wearing Lafayette Little League shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Wrong.

Just because you think you know what I'm saying doesn't undermine anything.

I wouldn't have started this thread if the two gentlemen were wearing Lafayette Little League shirts.
    But UL shirts would've been ok right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2