Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sun Belt Commisioner Karl Benson at 2013 Ragin' Cajuns Football Media Day

Default Re: Sun Belt Commisioner Karl Benson at 2013 Ragin' Cajuns Football Media Day

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I'm all for abandoning this sinking ship but we need another boat. I believe our new ship will come in very soon.
    That's the pressing issue. Most UL fans already are standing in ankle deep cold water when it comes to the Sunbelt.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Sun Belt Commisioner Karl Benson at 2013 Ragin' Cajuns Football Media Day

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Here you go, Boomer.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmi...ete-with-espn/

It's called leverage. Here's a sports network that needs college football programing. The commissioner should be using that leverage and working both the existing contract and dealing with these guys to get a better deal. But Karl took the attitude that a contract is a binding document and he couldn't do anything about it (which also freed up time for him to work on his golf game.

and the non big 5 conferences that got on here are??? hammer do you like golf---do you like when the commish plays golf

Do you like our commish

Wow get ____ed off at something more ____ible---LTUR would be a good start!!!!! lol

DaddyCajun is online now Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Could use the SunBelt to fill in the blank FBS football spots! Till we bump up to another conference then switch to where ever the Louisiana is now!

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

and the non big 5 conferences that got on here are??? hammer do you like golf---do you like when the commish plays golf

Do you like our commish

Wow get ____ed off at something more ____ible---LTUR would be a good start!!!!! lol

Ok, I need to fire up the Rosetta Stone, I have no ____ing idea what you are trying to say.

If they (FOX) wanted to get a non top 5 conference to be a part of them, then why are there NONE???? Especially when the schools of the others have better TV viewing areas??? You stay on this poor guy's ___ constantly about his having played golf with somebody you know---Every post is Benson, golf, and golf blaming Benson!!! Too many Ad HOMINEMS!!!

The answer could be that the commissioners aren't doing their jobs and taking advantage of the opportunity. I wouldn't have pegged you for a status quo kind of guy, Boomer. Maybe you pent too much time working for Ray.

Benson is a slug, Boomer. We need an agressive commissioner Whois going to improve the situation this conference finds itself in not another loser like the one we just got rid of. His priority needs to be improving the tv contract (which might have helped keep some members onboard) rather than spending his time on the golf course.

And Boomer, you are the last ____ing person that should be criticizing someone about ad nominem posts.

Ad Nominem??? Oh now its not his golfing but his name!!! lol

-Hammer my only point is that for some reason you are going ballistic on this guy and you don't even know what he has or hasn't tried to do--- I wouldn't call it status quo by saving the conference getting enough teams included to have a conference---I along with others have posted about the ridiculously impossible predicament he took over when Waters left!!! But keep doing what you have to!!!

Holy smokes a urinating contest between Hammer and Boomer. Who woulda thunk. Love both of you guys. Wright Waters was a waste of a salary and Karl Benson is his twin brother.

Yea you are wright---I quit this now --you hear that right Hammer???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Ad Nominem??? Oh now its not his golfing but his name!!! lol

-Hammer my only point is that for some reason you are going ballistic on this guy and you don't even know what he has or hasn't tried to do--- I wouldn't call it status quo by saving the conference getting enough teams included to have a conference---I along with others have posted about the ridiculously impossible predicament he took over when Waters left!!! But keep doing what you have to!!!

Yea, my fat fingers hit the n instead of the h. At least I can put together a coherent ____ing sentence.

Maybe if you would pay attention Boomer you would understand the "some reason" I'm going ballistic on this guy. I know what he ddnt try to o bevase he told me. i had a ____ing one on one conversation with this tool where he made it clear he didn't even try to renegotiate our TV contract. Sure he walked into a bad situation left by Waters. But he knew that when he took the job. No one put a gun to his head and forced him to be the Sun Belt commissioner. Instead of trying to rectify the deficiencies left by Waters he is content to say "contracts are binding, nothing I can do about it", replace the departing members with any warm body he can find, collect a paycheck and work on his golf game.

Now go down another case of beer and kill the few remaining brain cells you have left.

AD Hominems---come on Hammer be nice !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3