Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So,What is the difference between LSU and UL? (Not as much as you'd think). From a parent's eye

Default Re: So,What is the difference between LSU and UL? (Not as much as you'd think). From a parent's

Check your PMs, Boomer

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: So,What is the difference between LSU and UL? (Not as much as you'd think). From a parent's

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    Check your PMs, Boomer
    ---Well that is my answer to the DUCK DUDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I don't have to prove anything. Every time I post a thread you make sure to criticize everything Ii've ever done for this school. You are one of the biggest complainers on this site about other good old boy networks. Yet, no matter what I do, or how much I give, it's a sure bet you'll always remind me how I'm just a second rate outsider. What was it? A tourist you called me? I could care less about being part of your good old boy network. But you're right about one thing. I'm damn proud of the money I've given to help the athletic program. And if you had ten thousand more give as much as I have over the past three years. There wouldn't be any three phase building program. The whole thing would be being done simultaneously and paid for up front with cash.
    Too bad you can't just buy my respect...right? You want some cheese with that wine? Cry me a ____ing river Kyle. You are the first to sling arrows when you feel slighted, and the first one to cry like a _____ when they swing back. You must have been the kid who picked up all his toys and went play by himself. Stop playing the victim making all these poor saps feel sorry for poor wittle Kyle. Be a man. Take your hand and grab that fleshy part where your balls should be.

I remember when you were just about to up and quit because things weren't going the way you thought they were supposed to be. Of course everyone forgets about that...all because you wrote an essay slobbering over how huge and sexy your son is. Let's be frank...people only like you because you have money. If you were poor...they would call you crazy Kyle and take youtube videos of you fighting with other bums. And don't you forget it.

And I don't criticize every post you make...I just take exception to you thinking you are above reproach. I like to take you down a peg...because you need to be taken down a peg sometimes. I'm a bad person for that? ____ off with that hip happy bull____. If you can't take a contrary opinion you need to lock yourself in a box because there isn't enough money in the world to win every battle son. You can be proud of the money you gave...hell I'm sure I've even agreed that having people around you is good in some respects. But that is all you have. You don't have any other connection to this University other than your pocket book. Without that...you wouldn't be here. You would be another piece of oilfield trash cheering for LSU. I'm guessing slumming with us and outspending us makes you feel superior...but you aren't superior to me. Or the rest of us, regardless of your bank balance.

I give what I can. I give more than most actually. I just can't give as much as you because I didn't back into it like you did. I feel no worse because I don't give as much as you. I have nothing to ____ing prove. I will continue to give to MY university, and continue to be an ambassador as an alumni. I will also continue to post whatever the ____ I want to on this website because...'Merica. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    All the Way with BWK---Hang in there guy ---EVEN I get some negs !!! lol
    You disappoint me Boomer.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    You disappoint me Boomer.

I love ya'll but damn use some of the thousands of words you 2 guys have typed to knock each other and direct some thought to inspiring Cajun ideas

How did this whole thing get started anyway??? Do you 2 know each other??? maybe we could have a Rush Limb. survey of who was right on what issues---BTW when is the next flood---Thought that was pretty good!!! BUT --I love you Hawk of my heart---BWK leave his ___ alone!!! Now you are even!!!

Too bad you can't just buy my respect...right? You want some cheese with that wine? Cry me a ____ing river Kyle. You are the first to sling arrows when you feel slighted, and the first one to cry like a _____ when they swing back. You must have been the kid who picked up all his toys and went play by himself. Stop playing the victim making all these poor saps feel sorry for poor wittle Kyle. Be a man. Take your hand and grab that fleshy part where your balls should be.

I remember when you were just about to up and quit because things weren't going the way you thought they were supposed to be. Of course everyone forgets about that...all because you wrote an essay slobbering over how huge and sexy your son is. Let's be frank...people only like you because you have money. If you were poor...they would call you crazy Kyle and take youtube videos of you fighting with other bums. And don't you forget it.

And I don't criticize every post you make...I just take exception to you thinking you are above reproach. I like to take you down a peg...because you need to be taken down a peg sometimes. I'm a bad person for that? ____ off with that hip happy bull____. If you can't take a contrary opinion you need to lock yourself in a box because there isn't enough money in the world to win every battle son. You can be proud of the money you gave...hell I'm sure I've even agreed that having people around you is good in some respects. But that is all you have. You don't have any other connection to this University other than your pocket book. Without that...you wouldn't be here. You would be another piece of oilfield trash cheering for LSU. I'm guessing slumming with us and outspending us makes you feel superior...but you aren't superior to me. Or the rest of us, regardless of your bank balance.

I give what I can. I give more than most actually. I just can't give as much as you because I didn't back into it like you did. I feel no worse because I don't give as much as you. I have nothing to ____ing prove. I will continue to give to MY university, and continue to be an ambassador as an alumni. I will also continue to post whatever the ____ I want to on this website because...'Merica. Deal with it.
    Cajun hawk sounds like youre the one who likes wine with his cheese....... My god son, calm down!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncorkdork View Post
    Cajun hawk sounds like youre the one who likes wine with his cheese....... My god son, calm down!!!!!!!!
    Go play somewhere else boy

Blog Entries

The last thing I would do if I were you, is refer to myself as an ambassador of this university. For every hit to a thread by a member there are ten by visitors, lurkers, potential students, players, parents of players, donors, etcetera. Making people want to spew vomit all over their computer screen and scream what putrifying little dorks UL fans must be if they're like you is not very diplomatic. Only a person as unique as you could think any other way.

BTW, there's a difference between backing into something and putting your back into something to get ahead. Try it sometime. It may work, even for you. And as far as what you give, you should be proud of it. So then, why do you need to criticize someone else who is doing the same? If it makes you bitter to give then quit because you are giving for the wrong reason. I didn't bring up my donation to the school in this thread in any way at any time until you brought it up several times as a bitter point of contention to once again critcize me as a fellow giver and try to belittle me and make it know as far and wide as you can that I'm not of the real church. You are the master church lady and you know who has the real religion and who doesn't. Thanks again for reaffirming all of my points.

Kyle you will never get it...you think we owe you something...for being rich. We don't. I don't.

Blog Entries

Kyle you will never get it...you think we owe you something...for being rich. We don't. I don't.
    Did I win the lottery and everyone knows it but me?
    Let me tell you something mister. The last job I was on I shat in a stinky port-a-pottie for a week. I slept at my desk in an office on a barge getting hit by 6 foot waves at night for three days. Wore the same drawers and socks for three days because I couldn't leave a well. And luckily enough I had my tooth brush so I was able to brush my teeth and use drinking water to rinse them with. I did that because I had an ethical standard to stay with a situation that most people would have said F--- this i'm going home and eat pizza and watch cartoons. When you are man enough to do those things without anyone asking you to because you're the only one there and your in charge and aint shirking your duty. Then you come back and talk to me about how I got lucky and backed into anything I own. Once again, your uniqueness is telling on you.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Man yall stop already! Use some of the energy both you seem to have and do even MORE positive things for UL! I dont know either one of you but I am glad your Louisiana fans and donors! I like alot of what you both have said over time, but there are times people wanting to become fans or potential students, etc dont need to read alot of the stuff you write. Some say to think before you talk, well lets think a little more before you type. Might do more damage to the Cajun Nation than good. Some things are better left untyped!!! Geaux Louisiana!

No one makes you do what you do Kyle. I sit at a desk all day...dealing with things that would make people go blind after prolonged exposure. I'm home every night and sometimes I go in for a few hours on the weekend. I have a good roof over my head, a happy wife, a beautiful daughter, and a home in the best school district in town. What more do I need to try for Kyle. Should I put more back into it, just so I can buy everything I ever wanted? That's not happiness. Should I put more back into it so my huge sexy son will love me more because he has nicer ____? Once again that's not happiness. Should I put more back into it so I can pay more to the RCAF so people will love me here? That isn't happiness. You can whine about how hard and tough your job is but Kyle...there is no one to blame but yourself and trying to feign sympathy from me isn't going to cut it.

I have watched people take the easy way out in the oilfield too many times. I know it's not an easy job, but so many people think its their only avenue in this area and it makes me sick. Sure the money is good, but being away from your family, risking your life, and destroying your body is pointless for ANY amount of money. I'm not rich but I'm happier than a pig in slop. And I don't have to call in to radio shows or post here to talk to my friends. You can live a happy, fulfilled existence without the extra zeros.

When you are man enough to stay home with your family and make less than glorified tool pushers just for the sake of your own well being and that of your family...come back and talk to me brah. You oilfield people make me sad for the future of this state. We wonder why our education is so rancid in this state. Why, when you can roustabout your way to the top like Kyle. ____ that...my ancestors weren't dumped in a ____ing swamp for me to turn a wrench on an oil rig for 14 on and 14 off. They wanted better for me, that's why they struggled to get me where I am. I know you don't understand that hillbilly.

I'm ____ing done here until football season. ____ing playgirl magazine...people we are better than this.

I have watched people take the easy way out in the oilfield too many times. I know it's not an easy job, but so many people think its their only avenue in this area and it makes me sick. Sure the money is good, but being away from your family, risking your life, and destroying your body is pointless for ANY amount of money. I'm not rich but I'm happier than a pig in slop. And I don't have to call in to radio shows or post here to talk to my friends. You can live a happy, fulfilled existence without the extra zeros.

When you are man enough to stay home with your family and make less than glorified tool pushers just for the sake of your own well being and that of your family...come back and talk to me brah. You oilfield people make me sad for the future of this state. We wonder why our education is so rancid in this state. Why, when you can roustabout your way to the top like Kyle. ____ that...my ancestors weren't dumped in a ____ing swamp for me to turn a wrench on an oil rig for 14 on and 14 off. They wanted better for me, that's why they struggled to get me where I am. I know you don't understand that hillbilly.

I'm ____ing done here until football season. ____ing playgirl magazine...people we are better than this.
    So I take it you ride a bike around town? I'm willing to bet you sure do enjoy the fruits of their labor.

I normally mess with Kyle too, but to bash the oilfield workers who help you enjoy pretty much everything you use is a little overboard. Someone's gotta do those jobs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2