Thread: Ncaa 14

Default Ncaa 14

Finally a little respect from EA sports. We are still UL Lafayette with the hot wheels logo, however our rating is higher than every other team in the belt, and everyone in the state outside of LSU. I know this means nothing, but it was nice to see.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Ncaa 14

Nice info, thanks..

Z

Also, in the pregame intro (before I kicked lswho's ___) they showed a big screen with U of L. Thought that was interesting. Broadway is a stud btw. Stover got laid out on a kickoff and we all know that wont happen in real life.

wiseone what do you think about the new recruiting system? It seems like this one makes for a faster play through of a season. I think the fact that you can get bonus points with recruits based on meeting certain goals when they visit is pretty cool too.

Can you actually improve your schools prestige this time? I was getting a little tired of winning my 5th consecutive national championship and my academics and school traditionwere still at D-'s.

Speaking of name stuff, didnt the deacon come on here a few months ago saying that ESPN would start using what we actually tell them to use? Seems like its not working

Still on my 1st season but I'll post if the prestige can increase.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Still on my 1st season but I'll post if the prestige can increase.
    I love the game but you can download the real names to the game

I wasn't too happy, on my game the red and black helmet's facemasks are grey instead of black... Hoping it will be fixed when the uniform store come out

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajunKev View Post
    I wasn't too happy, on my game the red and black helmet's facemasks are grey instead of black... Hoping it will be fixed when the uniform store come out
    Give it a month or so. Someone always come out with an update that corrects all changes and also puts their names in

Check out operation sports, they will have the full roster and improved ratings for download by next week, I like the new recruiting system bc it doesn't take nearly as long.

Quote Originally Posted by oldwiseone33 View Post
    Check out operation sports, they will have the full roster and improved ratings for download by next week, I like the new recruiting system bc it doesn't take nearly as long.
    Does it come with a system where you can pay a recruiting firm to find you players? And an AD?

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Does it come with a system where you can pay a recruiting firm to find you players? And an AD?
    Yeah. That's called the 'Oregon Option'. j/k

I was hoping the blackout jerseys would be on there so they could live forever in fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by NO BOWL 11 Grad View Post
    I was hoping the blackout jerseys would be on there so they could live forever in fantasy.
    same here lol
    i would have used them every game lol

Wowwww
    How are we a 1 star prestige on ncaa 14, but ulm is a 2.

That's turrible.

Same way campus lifestyle is low.

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    Same way campus lifestyle is low.
    I just bought the game, I hate the fact that the helmets do not have the black facemask. I always change the things I do not like in team builder. I put Louisiana instead of ULL, tweak the uniforms, put Minnesota's stadium because that was template used for the athletic master plan for Cajun Field. Just download the fight song put it in fx stadium sound effects.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Who is Deacon? Deacon Jones, is with EA? Is he the person who came down and could help with use of UL, Rajin Cajuns, and Louisiana? I hope someone came down and gets the job done, one step at a time!

on PS3 use PSN pudgee691 to get the most accurate names for rosters - go to download rosters. They should be doing another update again soon.