_ _ _ _

Thread: Cajun Fan Gatherings

Ragin' Cajuns Cajun Fan Gatherings

It's still early and I thought I saw a thread who's topic was "Cajun Mixer". It got me kinda excited till I saw it was a mirage. Is there a list restaurants/bars that actively support us? My point being someone could suggest the location and each month on a consistent day, (ie. like 3rd friday of each month), we can gather and talk shop and of course flood the area with red. Obviously this would work best in the off seasons but if something could be carried over to the athletic periods it would be awesome.
    Is there already something like this going on that I don't know about?

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Cajun Fan Gatherings

And I say this will rank with the GREAT IDEAS that have been presented on this board---Ask some UL folks to come and visit/talk about whatever

--If we could get some board feedback as to the day, time, family or not, general admission, etc suggestions we can finalize the deal---Another great idea on R-Pagin!!!! Hell if we just got the R-Pagin family it would be a great time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    And I say this will rank with the GREAT IDEAS that have been presented on this board---Ask some UL folks to come and visit/talk about whatever

--If we could get some board feedback as to the day, time, family or not, general admission, etc suggestions we can finalize the deal---Another great idea on R-Pagin!!!! Hell if we just got the R-Pagin family it would be a great time!!!

If you guys do this in Lafayette, here is something you can do with the restaurant or bar. I experienced this is Austin when I used to live there, at least at a few places that I visited. About every hour or so, the bar would play The Eyes of Texas and the whole place would stop, hold up the "Hook Em Horns" hand sign and sign along. How great would it be to have something like that go on all around Lafayette when the UL Fight Song is played, everyone stops and holds up the UL hand sign, and sings along. Talk about getting people excited about UL and fired up about the coming football season. Time to get all of Lafayette in support of UL.

Funny y'all should ask ! By October, my bar in Carencro should be open. We wil have 10-12 daiquiri machines , 14-16 beers on tap, and every liquor imaginable , 10-12 tvs , etc... Problem solved !! Start spreading the word !!
    Thoughts ??

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    Funny y'all should ask ! By October, my bar in Carencro should be open. We wil have 10-12 daiquiri machines , 14-16 beers on tap, and every liquor imaginable , 10-12 tvs , etc... Problem solved !! Start spreading the word !!
    Thoughts ??
    Where's it going to be??

Oh I can see it now

the HUD and Jay show in Carencro!!! What is going to be the name??? The Bar of Bevis???

Pogies Pourhouse !!
    It's on veterans drive next to the goodwill, anytime fitness - in the strip center
    We are excited about bring something new and nice to Carencro . I will do everything I can to please all my Cajun brothers . We will definitely show all the games that are on tv (of course) and on espn3 . I'm a huge cajun fan and I'm just hoping I dont miss too much tailgating because of this new venture , but failure is not
    an option !!!

do ragin pagin member get a discount

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Oh I can see it now

the HUD and Jay show in Carencro!!! What is going to be the name??? The Bar of Bevis???

Come on Boomer ... it's got to be ... Beavis and Barhead!

So will they serve Bavarian or Beavarian Beer???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    Pogies Pourhouse !!
    It's on veterans drive next to the goodwill, anytime fitness - in the strip center
    We are excited about bring something new and nice to Carencro . I will do everything I can to please all my Cajun brothers . We will definitely show all the games that are on tv (of course) and on espn3 . I'm a huge cajun fan and I'm just hoping I dont miss too much tailgating because of this new venture , but failure is not
    an option !!!
    Check your messages!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SouthlandPride View Post
    It's still early and I thought I saw a thread who's topic was "Cajun Mixer". It got me kinda excited till I saw it was a mirage. Is there a list restaurants/bars that actively support us? My point being someone could suggest the location and each month on a consistent day, (ie. like 3rd friday of each month), we can gather and talk shop and of course flood the area with red. Obviously this would work best in the off seasons but if something could be carried over to the athletic periods it would be awesome.
    Is there already something like this going on that I don't know about?
    Cajun Redzone Radio will be live from Main Street Bar & Grill in River Ranch Thursday night 6PM-7PM. We will be part of the one year anniversary "Guys Night Out" Fox Sports 103.7 The Game from 4PM-Until. We will have some Cajun Stuff to give away!

I'm going to be out of town on work. Trust me I was planning on going!

How about a Cajun pub crawl every now then as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    How about a Cajun pub crawl every now then as well?
    I think this is called a Saturday night in lafayete

Y'all don't forget about July 27th. It's gonna be here sooner than you think.

Last edited by Jeaux; June 20th, 2013 at 05:01 am. Reason: bad gramma