Although most memories are usually happy, very few make an impact and stay with us forever. The NCAA Leadership Conference is a memory that I will never forget.

When I first found out that I was going to participate in this conference from May 27-May 31 in Orlando Fla., I was told that the experience would be fun, unforgettable, and that I would make lifelong friends. I thought to myself that I could believe the first two words, but picturing the last phrase was difficult. I found it hard to believe that I could make friends within 3.5 days, nonetheless, lifelong friends (I hardly keep up with my high school friends and neighborhood friends)! Yet, I was still open-minded and I was ready to represent University of Louisiana ... at Lafayette.

The NCAA Leadership Conference hosted over 350 student-athletes from all divisions. They split everyone into different colored teams. Upon arriving at the Disney World Coronado Resort, I found out that I was on the Peach Team (the best team ever)! We were handed a humungous binder with everything that we were going to do in a matter of four days. I'm talking about 150 pages worth of material we were going to cover. Although a little overwhelmed, I knew it was going to be a blast.

The rest of the story

RaginCajuns.com
Bridgette Adorno