_ _ _ _

Thread: Home Team Question

UL Baseball Home Team Question

in the regional, is the higher seed the home team, or is it determined by a coin flip?

Default Re: Home Team Question

Quote Originally Posted by cajun610
    _ in the regional, is the higher seed the home team, or is it determined by a coin flip? _
    coin flips determine home/away

UL Baseball Re: Home Team Question

Quote Originally Posted by codyj
    coin flips determine home/away
    A coin flip determines home/away in this situation because both teams that won today were the home team. Had Le Moyne upset Texas A&M tonight, Le Moyne would have been the home team Saturday evening.

The Cajuns will need to play their best game of the year to beat Kyle Nicholson and the Aggies in their place.

While I could sell my extra reserved seat ticket tomorrow night, I am going to eat it (unless a Cajun fan needs it). It will definitely be a home field advantage for the Aggies.

Brian

Default Re: Home Team Question

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin
    _ A coin flip determines home/away in this situation because both teams that won today were the home team. Had Le Moyne upset Texas A&M tonight, Le Moyne would have been the home team Saturday evening.

The Cajuns will need to play their best game of the year to beat Kyle Nicholson and the Aggies in their place.

While I could sell my extra reserved seat ticket tomorrow night, I am going to eat it (unless a Cajun fan needs it). It will definitely be a home field advantage for the Aggies.

Brian _
    And Brian forgot to mention that the coin flip occured tonight right after the A&M game and the Cajuns will be the home team tomorrow.