Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mickey@Louisiana

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Mickey@Louisiana

Harrison striking out the side in the ninth may be an indicator our bullpen just added some depth. That will be a key in upcoming conference games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Harrison striking out the side in the ninth may be an indicator our bullpen just added some depth. That will be a key in upcoming conference games.
    This is huge. I was expecting more out of Cockrell after last year, and Meyer hasn't been too bad either. Hopefully we have a few go-to arms going forward besides Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by kelbow7 View Post
    This is huge. I was expecting more out of Cockrell after last year, and Meyer hasn't been too bad either. Hopefully we have a few go-to arms going forward besides Hicks.
    Harrison was running it up there pretty stiff. He could definately add depth, but we need more than 2 productive arms out pen

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Harrison was running it up there pretty stiff. He could definately add depth, but we need more than 2 productive arms out pen
    Harrison's off speed stuff is FILTHY. Had a good look at it from the bleachers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seehard View Post
    Harrison's off speed stuff is FILTHY. Had a good look at it from the bleachers.
    Off speed stuff is even better when you are hitting 90-93 with the fast ball.

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Anyone know why Strentz left the game?

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Anyone having issues with the video feed? Game already in Bottom of 1st inning, and my video feed is still in pre-game!!!
    Oh, gawd this sucks!

(I'm not able to come up with my own phrase AND yous seems to fit!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3