Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Baseball Final: Cajuns (9) Lions (6)

Default Re: Cajuns vs the Lions

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I'm not going to ask any questions; I am hoping that the "guy on Adams on first" was their first baseman.
    i won't be asking that question either with coach babineaux (big big grins) . anthony will be on 11:15 this morning ( espn1420 and .com ) "talking baseball w/babb"

do hope to solve my question once and for all though... is it bab or babb ? now there is a hard hitting question (smiles)

ps. anything i can ask the coach for you??

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Yes young Billy

At a time when I was a senior at UL we had lost 13 years in a row on the gridiron to S'Eastern

although after my arrival we were considerably better(LOL), we still hadn't won---As we were at mass before the game Msgr Sigeur said that we never pray to win but just to be free from injury and play a great game---WEll he looked at us and said not this time we are praying to win (WE DID)

OK now my question---What in the hell does/did Tony tell them pre game???? 9 games you getting close to the double didgits!!!

Enjoy this win against SLU. B/c you can't beat a real instate baseball team. Just like the Cajuns, LSU made Twolane quit. But did it in 8 innings. Keep winning b/c i'm praying to God ULL makes a regional. B/c if you get sent to the BOX, you'll get a taste of Nola and Eades.

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I'm not going to ask any questions; I am hoping that the "guy on Adams on first" was their first baseman.
    Ha ha. I guess I should have proof read.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Enjoy this win against SLU. B/c you can't beat a real instate baseball team. Just like the Cajuns, LSU made Twolane quit. But did it in 8 innings. Keep winning b/c i'm praying to God ULL makes a regional. B/c if you get sent to the BOX, you'll get a taste of Nola and Eades.
    Y'all let some Quaker Mormons win at the box earlier this year. I like our chances

SWEET! Thanks for stopping by, now go away, far far away.

do you make the lsu baseball team use rubbers on you? dental damn? or you just let them rawhide you? let me guess you always finish last so you can eat the donut

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We know you've had more than just a taste of Nola, Eades and every other tiggah jock. They say you even let it swirl around on your tongue like a connoisseur of fine wines...but you don't spit.

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    We know you've had more than just a taste of Nola, Eades and every other tiggah jock. They say you even let it swirl around on your tongue like a connoisseur of fine wines...but you don't spit.
    Oh my... Earl sounds disgusting.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Baseball Final: Cajuns (9) Lions (6)

Earl's life choices are the norm when purple is a favorite color.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3