Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Master Plan: Thursday, March 21, 2013

Default Re: Master Plan: Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We have an article in the Vermilion where he said that the master plan would be ready and revealed in a few weeks, not months, and surely not three years. We recently had it pulled up from the past on the RP. So if it was in his mind, and ready three years ago how come it is just coming out. Oh, yea he lied.

Earlier this year he was shocked and dismayed that Middle and FAU broke the pinky promise to stay in the Sun Belt. Really Scott all you had to do was read the boards, the Middle fans were telling you they were leaving for almost a year. So either you lied again, or just plain naive and stupid, take your pick.

This is the same man that thought our softball program was seeded about right last year when he headed the committee. This is the same man who has said multiple times he is comfortable in the Sun Belt. Hell yea, he wants to visit his alma mater every other year, he better be comfortable.

This is the same man that had Robe crying because of the lies about the baseball renovation. This is the same man that put the softball coach in a position that demanded action just prior to the start of the season, and had to be bailed out by T Joe.

This is your idea of a man of honor, vision, and ability. Good grief your standards are about as low as they get.
    Geez, where the hell did this come from? I didn't even give an opinion about Farmer ITT. And I sure as hell didn't call him a man of honor, vision and ability. Chill out.

I've been told I have low standards, but they weren't talking about athletic directors.

P.S. If you want to complain about Farmer to someone the last person you want to complain to is me because I sure as hell can't do **** about it. If you think things are that bad at UL stop whining about it online and go do something about it.

Frankly, whining is the only weapon the diehard fan has had any success using. It probably had more to with what has been accomplished than anything else.

Money has been tried by interested individuals for years, and many potential revenue sources have been discouraged.

The university has found it impossible over the years to simply state what they want to do with athletics, what their ambitions are (AQ conference or mid-major), what facilities are needed to satisfy those ambitions, how much they are going to cost, when they intend to do it, and what they need from fans to achieve it.

This Thursday's Master Plan unveiling is THE athletics exam this university must pass with specifics and public acceptance. The presentation and promptness of implementation is the most important athletics event in school history.

I have seen tempers get short on this board and understandably so, because those of us who have been around for decades know our future rides on this.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    Frankly, whining is the only weapon the diehard fan has had any success using. It probably had more to with what has been accomplished than anything else.

Money has been tried by interested individuals for years, and many potential revenue sources have been discouraged.

The university has found it impossible over the years to simply state what they want to do with athletics, what their ambitions are (AQ conference or mid-major), what facilities are needed to satisfy those ambitions, how much they are going to cost, when they intend to do it, and what they need from fans to achieve it.

This Thursday's Master Plan unveiling is THE athletics exam this university must pass with specifics and public acceptance. The presentation and promptness of implementation is the most important athletics event in school history.

I have seen tempers get short on this board and understandably so, because those of us who have been around for decades know our future rides on this.
    Cali, some want to see it as whining, others see it as holding the powers that be accountable.

Some are loyal to those powers because they shake a hand and pat a back during football season, others of us are not lead blindly and want whats best for the University.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Master Plan: Thursday, March 21, 2013

Well if you have the time, it will be on the raginingcajun.com website on the 21st live. They started promoting it today.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Well if you have the time, it will be on the raginingcajun.com website on the 21st live. They started promoting it today.
    The heat is on.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8