Thread: Former Lady Cajun reporter named Sports Editor of Daily World

1. This is so COOL Former Lady Cajun reporter named Sports Editor of Daily World

Eric Narcisse, a sports reporter at The (Lafayette) Daily Advertiser, has been named sports editor of the Daily World.

"This is truly a blessing," Narcisse said. "I never imagined being afforded this opportunity, but I guess it's true what they say 'what God has for you is for you."

Daily World Managing Editor Sebreana Domingue said Narcisse is a welcome addition to the sports section.

"I think Eric will do a great job in expanding the newspaper's efforts of getting more local sports in the newspaper," she said. "Also, Eric is energetic and has a genuine love for sports that meshes perfectly with the newspaper's goals."

The rest of the story

Default Re: Former Lady Cajun reporter named Sports Editor of Daily World

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy
    _ _
    Does this guy even have a college degree, much less a journalism degree? I had a few friends who spent many hours in Burke Hall and never saw this guy anywhere. Good Luck St. Landry Parish, your women's high school sports are about to get a lot more coverage.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Former Lady Cajun reporter named Sports Editor of Daily World

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Does this guy even have a college degree, much less a journalism degree? I had a few friends who spent many hours in Burke Hall and never saw this guy anywhere. Good Luck St. Landry Parish, your women's high school sports are about to get a lot more coverage.
    Read the "Ex recruit recieving benefits" thread from the beginning, you'll see wht type of journalist this guy is.

Z.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Former Lady Cajun reporter named Sports Editor of Daily World

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy
    _ _
    Congradulations Eric on your new position!!! May you make your family and the Ragin Cajuns Proud!

DaddyCajun