Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: So that is how we get to see the master plan!!!!

Default Re: So that is how we get to see the master plan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Cat, I get hate-mail like you wouldn't believe. Slappy, hit me up...I got freed up space for the time being.

Thanks

Z
    You want I should send you a liberal lover letter? Filled with gooey sentiment and symbolism over substance?

I can get with Boo and I'm sure we can put something together to be the yin of love to the yang of hate in your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    i'd like them to make it an RCAF function with all the news media involved... Would be nice to all involved in the RCAF..

Would be nice if they invited all charter members... Have Hud pass the hat for the first round of stadium renovations... $$$$
    EXCELLENT IDEA! Open to all RCAF members, table at the front door for new members, electronic thermometer displaying FINANCIAL GOAL and live updates as we write our checks!

Sorry, I got carried away; I know my place; I'll go in the corner and sit.

140, going into 141

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    140, going into 141

This actually makes us look very good now that Tech's is over 1000 days and now in the process of being re-done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

This actually makes us look very good now that Tech's is over 1000 days and now in the process of being re-done!!!

So because Tech announced something and has yet to implement it, we look good for not doing anything.

We will look good when we implement our plan not any sooner.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    So because Tech announced something and has yet to implement it, we look good for not doing anything.

We will look good when we implement our plan not any sooner.

You've got to put your Boomer goggles on to get that perspective.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    You've got to put your Boomer goggles on to get that perspective.
    I have 30 seconds before the dope kicks in again and thread I choose to read contains boomer and tech .... FML

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

Priding oneself over another's failure is the (s)low road to mediocrity.

It is not a good incentive to improve.

jmo

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: So that is how we get to see the master plan!!!!

Ok fellow Munchkins, the Wizard of Martin Hall is about to show us what is behind the curtain. The Master Plan is going to be wonderful, and of course we can simply throw away the pitch forks. It might be a good idea to hail the wizard with gratitude, money, and new RCAF members, but lets make sure this wizard actually can produce what he is calling for. No more pie in the sky, things always look better on paper, and even better if an action plan is implemented and has accountability. In plain words the plan is just that, we need to make sure we got a heart for the tin man , a hero badge for our weepy lion, and a brain for our scarecrow AKA Scott Farmer.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Ok fellow Munchkins, the Wizard of Martin Hall is about to show us what is behind the curtain. The Master Plan is going to be wonderful, and of course we can simply throw away the pitch forks. It might be a good idea to hail the wizard with gratitude, money, and new RCAF members, but lets make sure this wizard actually can produce what he is calling for. No more pie in the sky, things always look better on paper, and even better if an action plan is implemented and has accountability. In plain words the plan is just that, we need to make sure we got a heart for the tin man , a hero badge for our weepy lion, and a brain for our scarecrow AKA Scott Farmer.
    Maybe we get Scott to "click your heals together and repeat; There's no place like Troy".

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I have 30 seconds before the dope kicks in again and thread I choose to read contains boomer and tech .... FML
    ---Z grab your ax and put on a recorder---Blow away and I want to hear the stuff later

I think it will be some really "HIP" stuff---sorry had to do it!!! lol Get Well!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11