Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Masterplan closer

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Masterplan closer

Icitsh says they read the boards & are hurt by the insults. OK, I know I would be hurt, yet they lie about reading this board say they never do. Well they must have their eyes & ears with people like Icitsh.

I truly hope the plan is almost public ready, that they have hired someone to sell us to C USA. That they come out with a marketing and fundraising implimintion plan.

Icitsh says they get it, yet all observed evidence says the opposite. I hope Icitsh revels in C USA while I eat crow, but only if this happens well before the next moves in
    conferences. Otherwise they will be at the total merry of good, or bad fortune.

I just don't see what they have done to earn our good faith? This isn't an administration who has some kind of history of knocking it out the park. They are so secretive about everything they do, they will always bring critics until you prove other wise and earn the good faith that they think they should be given. It's like respect, it's earned not just given.

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It's like respect, it's earned not just given.
    And I know for a fact that they are cranking it up to earn our respect. And if they hadn't gotten a heavy handed message of the exact nature of the discontent, they absolutely were NOT moving in the same direction they are now, and certainly NOT with the same urgency.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I just don't see what they have done to earn our good faith? This isn't an administration who has some kind of history of knocking it out the park. They are so secretive about everything they do, they will always bring critics until you prove other wise and earn the good faith that they think they should be given. It's like respect, it's earned not just given.
    I will believe it when there is public, definitive plan and actual construction has begun. Otherwise, I ain't buying what they are selling....

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    lcitsh says they read the boards & are hurt by the insults. OK, I know I would be hurt, yet they lie about reading this board say they never do. Well they must have their eyes & ears with people like lcitsh.

I truly hope the plan is almost public ready, that they have hired someone to sell us to C USA. That they come out with a marketing and fundraising implimintion plan.

lcitsh says they get it, yet all observed evidence says the opposite. I hope lcitsh revels in C USA while I eat crow, but only if this happens well before the next moves in
    conferences. Otherwise they will be at the total merry of good, or bad fortune.
    When did I ever say they read message boards, this or any other? I cannot imagine that they have time for such foolishness. But they do make time to listen to and meet with people who want to communicate with them directly. That is how they can know what people are saying.

Just1More is the one who said "they have actually told several people that they are personally upset over the reactions from many supporters." I simply agreed with him.

If they are upset then the truth must be hitting a little too close to home for them. The truth is we have seen numerous problems that need to be addressed in regards to athletics by the administration. The problem areas include:

Facilities are only a piece of the bigger puzzle.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    When did I ever say they read message boards, this or any other? I cannot imagine that they have time for such foolishness.....
    This board has about 30 or 40 daily posters. I guess Turbine would know how many visitors daily. Let's say they are 100 different visitors to this board daily.

That represents about 0.2% of the Cajun fans that were at the Bowl game.

You could say that 99.8% of the Cajun Nation have no idea what we talk about over here.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Gone for another year??
    We can always hope, can't we?

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I think that they would be foolish not to read our boards and also all the others

-Great ideas from some very very smart people that are not bureaucrats!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    This board has about 30 or 40 daily posters. I guess Turbine would know how many visitors daily. Let's say they are 100 different visitors to this board daily.

You could say that 99.8% of the Cajun Nation have no idea what we talk about over here.

99.8% Low Knowledge Voters

Blog Entries

There were 133 members and 467 guests on RP when I started typing.

Now where they are on RP is a different story. Most guests probably come in through search engines and could be reading any of the 82,050 existing threads.

I never thought about it that way!! I never realized I was part of such an "elite" group. It's kind of like being in Mensa or something!!!

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    There were 133 members and 467 guests on RP when I started typing.

Now where they are on RP is a different story. Most guests probably come in through search engines and could be reading any of the 82,050 existing threads.
    I was going to correct his low estimate. And, there are many visitors that come and go at highly infrequent intervals. So, you can consider the visitor count to be widely different people at different times... which means it's a lot of people. I think you have a highly read site by many interested Cajun fans (and obviously some "other than"). I do know quite a few Cajun fans that never come on this site. Some are vaguely aware of the issues we discuss. Some are clueless.

I used to only visit and read this site for many years. What actually got me to join was the anti UL people that used to get on here and belittle us. I really only got on to bust a cap in their ___. I got attached. I bet many wish I'd go back to "read-only". Ha!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    I never thought about it that way!! I never realized I was part of such an "elite" group. It's kind of like being in Mensa or something!!!
    He's low on the estimate... the real number puts us somewhere between Mensa members and Kardashian fans.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    He's low on the estimate... the real number puts us somewhere between Mensa members and Kardashian fans.
    So, i guess you arent coming to Lafayette tonight?

Z

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    So, i guess you arent coming to Lafayette tonight?

Z
    Unfortunately not. I'm stuck in BR tonight.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Unfortunately not. I'm stuck in BR tonight.
    all good. have a great weekend!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5