Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: It feels good to get this off my chest. Read it if you dare.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: R.C.A.F. Checking the Temperature

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I didn't realize Turbine had placed R.C.A.F Checking the Temperature posts in my thread until a couple of days ago. I was told that Turbine was cleaning up that thread and was going to reinstate it to the forum.

The explanation Scott gave me was that there was not enough information to warrant announcing at the Arkansas State game. The draft was simply not as far along as they thought it would be. Since they could not get the maximum effect by stating what we are doing and the scope of the plan on national tv, they've made the decision to make one announcement when it is finished. I'm don't agree with it, I believe they should have done something to mollify the local constituents, but it's their decision to make and this is what they want to do.

Scott recently told me the plan is 95% complete and he wants to announce it in February. I do not see a reason why that can't be done, but then this company did not have that preliminary draft ready for the October 23 deadline Scott gave them, after having two months to work on it, so I'm not holding my breath for a February announcement. One way or another, though, this should be over with soon.
    More excuses. UL is paying this firm to provide a product / serivce and they keep missing deadlines. Yet nothing is done about it by the admin but you want absolution for the admin as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    More excuses. UL is paying this firm to provide a product / serivce and they keep missing deadlines. Yet nothing is done about it by the admin but you want absolution for the admin as usual.

Is it possible that the same firm was involved in the construction of the softball stadium. Lol

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: It feels good to get this off my chest. Read it if you dare.

Quote Originally Posted by phideaux View Post
    Is it possible that the same firm was involved in the construction of the softball stadium. Lol
    What was Gomer's favorite saying ... "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9