_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cethan Carter of Rummel

Default Cethan Carter of Rummel

Carter has scheduled 3 visits, LSU, Nebraska and UL. I think that says a lot about our program that we are in the final 3 for this kid. He is a 6'4" 250 lb TE.

Default Re: Cethan Carter of Rummel

His GF goes to UL from what I understand

LSU offered him. Wouldn't count on this one

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Do not back down to anyone. Heard this statement from a Ragin Cajun fan many years ago in my athletic complex office," LSU wants him bad...you really don't have a chance"....prospects name was Brian Mitchell...

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    His GF goes to UL
    Love is a strong recruiting tool.

Just like Duke Riley his LSU offer is a greyshirt. It's not that LSU wants him, they just don't want anyone else in the state to get him. It's just LSU extending it's greedy tentacles to make sure the talent level stays low at other schools.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Love is a strong recruiting tool.
    Power of the P. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    Power of the P. hahaha
    SHUT UP Beavis!!

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We already have a verbel from a team mate of his. Dominick Billich. Maybe that will influence his decision a bit.

Also read in the RedZone that he's a converted FB and is ranked the #10 FB in the country. Real potential here.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    SHUT UP Beavis!!
    I didn't say anything ! you said UP heh heh heh

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I think we use reverse psychology on him---Tell him that he is the #10 ranked FB in the USA but that is going down a bit after signing the #2 in the country 2 years ago

A fellow named ALONZO HARRIS!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    I didn't say anything ! you said UP heh heh heh
    I was waiting for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Just like Duke Riley his LSU offer is a greyshirt. It's not that LSU wants him, they just don't want anyone else in the state to get him. It's just LSU extending it's greedy tentacles to make sure the talent level stays low at other schools.
    Sounds a little far fetches. LSU wants both of these guys. They are just too deep at the respective positions and want to hold out the schollys. They want them, just not as bad as we do.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Good to hear we're on his short list and we definitely need to keep recruiting. You never know.

It also helps with other recruits. We may force someone else to commit if they think we're passing on them for Carter.

Like the original poster stated... it says a lot about Hud's program. I said "Hud's program"... he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    There is no school named "LSU" in this state, but there is a Louisiana Agriculture and Mechanical College at Baton Rouge.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNTODD44 View Post
    Carter has scheduled 3 visits, LSU, Nebraska and UL. I think that says a lot about our program that we are in the final 3 for this kid. He is a 6'4" 250 lb TE.
    Does he want to play TE at the collegiate level? LSU almost never throws to their TE. Is Carter happy being only another blocker at LSU? He may have looked at the offense differences and sees a role at UL he prefers.

Well with the new rules they can only sign 25 players and depending on the players that go pro LSU may not have room. In the end these kids are usually left out. Greyshirting is the biggest bunch of crap over there. You grayshirt and next year they sign a younger better athlete and you spend your whole 4 years fighting because rember you were a gray shirt. I would say look here LSU give me my money up front or I will go somewhere else. When will these kids and parents learn how this game goes. LOL

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Well with the new rules they can only sign 25 players and depending on the players that go pro LSU may not have room. In the end these kids are usually left out. Greyshirting is the biggest bunch of crap over there. You grayshirt and next year they sign a younger better athlete and you spend your whole 4 years fighting because rember you were a gray shirt. I would say look here LSU give me my money up front or I will go somewhere else. When will these kids and parents learn how this game goes. LOL

Billich mentioned that he had kind of mixed emotions about doing it over again (staying out a semester and enrolling in January)---BUT his was an injury

- and yes now I am confused---he did not attend school---does a G-shirt actually attend and pays his own way???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    UL can showcase great athletes... and if you're NFL quality... they'll see it here. You can't do that riding the pine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast